Show your animal

My Now passed, fishing Sea-doo riding pot licker. She loved to go in a boat it was the only time she didn’t like to hear herself bark. Great pup, we all miss her.

24 Likes

I don’t have any animals, but my wife has a number. This guy Jack the Cat is one of her favorites. He has a pirate patch over one eye thus the name. Don’t be fooled by his innocent demeanor as he is a serial killer. That will be attested to by the parents of numerous baby birds he has killed. Has also tortured and eviscerated many mice hanging around the chicken coop, and barn. Beware Jack the Cat!

16 Likes

These pictures are all great. But where has mina the cane corso gone.

2 Likes

We’ve had her for a couple weeks now. She still backs him off with a hiss or spit, but he goes looking anytime he hears her crying, whining, or whatever it is that Maine Coons do when they want something.

He still can’t figure out why we won’t let him hold the toy in his mouth.

20 Likes

Bandits definitely getting back to his cheeky old self now. He’s figured a little 3 leg skip on steps too. It’s actually quite impressive. Can tell he’s itching for a walk but it’s still a good while off for that pup I’m afraid.

19 Likes

Zues and got 6 cats too lol

21 Likes

Catahoula cross… Its a good thing he’s pretty because he’s not the brightest bulb in the pack :laughing:

20 Likes

Here is a pic of my 3…
They are working dogs and high drives…lol

THe sable is a half sister to the 2 bi-color ones.

18 Likes

That just looks like a pretty fantastic crew. They all look like they have naughty little gleams in their eyes.

6 Likes

My Rasputin.

20 Likes

Emma finally got taken to the beach and she loved it despite the autumn cold. I got some of the nicest pics of her out hiking but this is by the far the cutest and I can’t stop showing it to ppl. Might get it put on a canvas and hung in my front room so I can annoy everyone I know with how much I prefer my dog to them.

22 Likes

Doesn’t have to be a sharp knife (or even a knife) to cut. Beautiful pup!

2 Likes

We wonder if he even remembers his name sometimes. No seriously, no recall and no attention span… Not what i expected from real working dog parents.

Luckily his ‘job’ is to be kiddos best friend. And that he’s good at :laughing:

And yeah, he’s 2 next week. The pink nose isn’t going away :smiley: which is good, chicks dig it lol.

7 Likes

I claimed this moth as my very own as he looked lost
dinner plate wingspan on this big boy

21 Likes

The two big babies come and play with my little guy a lot. They are so gentle with my guy. They teach him naughty things lol they will chase each other for hours and my little guy always out smarts them by hiding under the coffee table.

3 Likes

My poor, poor kitty is/going blind. I noticed a few weeks ago she was having trouble seeing cat treats when I put them on the ground. Last week I saw her run into her water bowl. Now I don’t think she sees more than some shadows. She’s following the walls, kinda running into stuff. I took her to the vet. They said she can’t really see, and it’s nothing they can tell off hand. Going to do what I can until she can’t find the litter box - absolutely breaking my heart. :sob:

14 Likes

I have found my spirit animal … chillaxed with a come at me bro vibe lol

he his a Brown Lemur I met on Sunday in Madagascar … I did ask if I could take him home , but sadly no

12 Likes

Pupdate on Selene! After her first surgery she broke her ankle again brought her to a new ortho vet and he redid the surgery well last surgery was botched they left a wire in her leg and it got infected with mursa she’s on a second round of antibiotics and if it doesn’t work then she may need to have her leg amputated. It is my sisters dog and she’s gone after the last surgeon so he can not do this to anyone else’s dog

13 Likes

@PlantShepherd I think if her other senses are functioning & otherwise healthy that you can help her learn to live “in the dark”. There may be info. on the internet from other pet owners to help. Smell is acute. Perhaps imagining navigating your home as a blind person may aid you. Hearing will be of increased importance so outside noise should probably be minimized.

My sympathies & apologies if I overstep/mis-speak. Here’s what a quick search turned up:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Thank you so very, very much!!! I will read those! Yes, this is the plan - to make my place as ‘blind cat friendly’ as possible. I absolutely love her and can’t bear the thought of putting her down. Especially, like you said she seems to be otherwise healthy. Going to be a big change for her. She’s always been an outdoor cat. :cry:

7 Likes