Show your animal

No doubt about that! If I could take life’s curveballs as well as her, I would be a lot better off lol! :heart:

You sure got that right Jetdro! Things have been better than ever as far as I’m concerned! I think I’m adjusting quite well! :laughing:

10 Likes

Us humans can learn a lot from our pets. Things can turn upside down for them and still be happy as a lark.

7 Likes

my big boy “TINY” “TINY” with his sister “BUG” in the background

23 Likes

Look like some big pups! Irish Wolf Hounds? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yep. looks like,they eat you out of house & home.

5 Likes

Yup. Wolfhounds. Love these big sucks

6 Likes

Nope. These 2 arent big eaters. 4 cups a day if they even want to eat that. Lucky if they eat half of that in a day but they are big couch dogs with the rainy weather. Might make it so they arent hungry

6 Likes

I designed your Bogglegum packaging (like double bubble) many years ago in exchange some seeds. They were great from what I remember =) Nice dog too.

5 Likes

WOW! My 3 GSD’s eat 14 cups EVERY DAY between them, at only 85 lbs average a piece. They do run 5-10 miles every day chasing me on my electric bike however, burning many calories. They also never sit still, different temperament than your dogs for sure!!
Beautiful friendly monsters you have, love it!!

5 Likes

Whats a gsd’s? Justvwoke up from a nap with my dogs. They gut tired from xmas shopping this korning driving around down making all the people smile. This is what the did today with their food.lol

6 Likes

Sorry…German Shepherd Dog…have Dad, Mom, insane Son, Tuck, Mercy, Finnster

Pic is 1.5 years old, Finn is now 92 lbs! BIG for a Shepherd. People lie about dog weights worse than harvest weights

17 Likes

18 Likes

Outstanding @PoppaPuff

4 Likes

Thanks. I love both breeds

4 Likes

Your dogs are awesome. Had a gsd as a kidLol. No worries. True about weights though. Mine are light weights for IW’s but think we will get a longer lifpan out of them by trying to keep them smaller. Had them fixed younger to stunt their growth. The breeder we got them from actually admits to her breed being smaller than most and i think thats why her strain (lol)has less problems then from other breeders. Mine only weigh 100 and a 110 lbs right nowbut will probably fill out this next year. My last IW had her dad weighing in at 240lbs and he looked like a werewolf on the operating table. Making some mct oil for the first time

14 Likes

Nice bunch a dogs…Merry Christmas! :heart::heart::heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

bogland72@gmail.com

That’s the new strain Sour BluTooth…Bog :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Profiting of a marvelous day between storms and hurricanes :sweat_smile:, merry Xmas to you all … :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Wow beautiful. This is what I am staring at sitting in the truck waiting for the misses shopping

8 Likes

Only :santa: is missing there :grin:, guess snow is more appropriated to enjoy Xmas, must be quite strange for aussies … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Collies are one o the most intelligent breeds of dog on the planet my mum won’t have anything else.
In fact my mums love of collies originally started with dog rescue homes.
She would not have a dog if it didn’t come from a rescue home. That changed after her first collie and the second was not from a rescue dog home and absolutely adored me.
Unfortunately she died young bad cancer all over.
Then we had her niece so obviously not from rescue home, I’ve always loved dogs and animals and I’ve always trusted them more than humans.
Even to the point where I had almost a delusion of a sort of dr Doolittle character.
But this dog was my nemesis it couldn’t stand me and broke my heart at how frightened of me she was.
She has a new companion dog and I’m hoping to meet this dog separately and get its approval that I’m not that bad.
But my mother lives very far from me and my financial situation makes it hard for me to visit she pops up here more but I worry about 3-4 hour car journey now at her age.
And I’m not driving so the train journey is close to a days wages and not direct.
I work in an industry where the weather dictates when I work, so when two days of work are needed to just make the bills, you borrow out of the five Day weeks.
And Christmas this year means 2.5 weeks off with no money where I need to make up shortfall.
I’m sure I’ll find a way soon though soon though

5 Likes