Show your animal

Wow @George That is breathtaking! Where was that taken?

2 Likes

Thanks, the first one is a beach (there were some yanks surfing)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/eZbQgv6Zz7HXTE1L6

and the second is the backyard at home, you can see the path that my dog has done by walking every day. It’s a estuary now full of ducks and others, here you can see my village:

No bar, shops, restaurant, bakery or grocery, but peaceful and a good place to live away from everything. Thanks for asking, hope you will have a great day with yours … :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Google map’d it and looked around, amazing countryside you have. Tried to zoom in, see if I could find your place, but it is not crisp in street level views in your country as it is in mine(US) and was just blurry .

So nice, you must love it

5 Likes

Google car was here but just two streets to map and longtime ago. This place is abandoned by civilization but with internet and Amazon no need to move.

There are no street names, every house has a name and that’s its address :grin:. It’s like if the time was frozen 30 years ago, no significant changes. Good landscape, good food and simple people with the feet on the ground.

Every day when I open the window I thank the Great Pachamama or whoever it may concern for the luck of living here, thanks for your reply … :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Just Breathtaking! Looks so peaceful and lush.

5 Likes

I would choose your garden for sure …

6 Likes

No, @Meesh is right. We’re rightly jealous. :wine_glass: :smile:

:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

21 Likes

This is my sheep his name is Rasta and he loves bread because it makes him drunk :blush:

10 Likes

Hello Rudolph. Lol
(No animals are touched or harmed.)

17 Likes

I love you boy…I love you!! Your life has entertained and blessed all of us! You will be free from the shackles that is the flesh and body. Free from the obstacles that hold you down. Soar like an eagle and protect those you hold dear! I love you, boy!!! I love you!!!
Milosh Tappy
2017 - 2020

20 Likes

My beloved dogs…

Sonny - 1974
Bo
Jenny
Boy
Teva
Zoe
Una - 2019

No more. My heart can’t take it.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that, for me it would be more painful to be alone … :sweat:

6 Likes

That would make a damn good jigsaw or a picture for the wall.

4 Likes

Una - she’s waiting patiently for me to finish gardening chores. (Never mind the steering wheel cover. lol)

17 Likes

Teva my tiny ridgeback in 92’

19 Likes

After 6 years since Timmy RIP’ed I finally washed my last dog’s jacket. :nose: After 3 years triple-bagged it still had his smell & hair but was starting to mildew. :unamused:

I showed it to my current dog & she seemed very respectful & even knowing. Her face really showed it. His scent was here when she came home so she wasn’t confused. But I was a bit misty. :sweat:

After the laundry I collected a small ball of his fur from the washer & dryer & dutifully composted it with weed. :thumbsup:

Also got rid of the old doghouse. It was finally time. :city_sunset:

Hang in there friends.

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

a few shots of a pup I had… I sent her south with my buddy who bred her

12 Likes

Looks gamey… love red noses

3 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful color

1 Like