Show your animal

13 Likes

She has had her baby for about 7 yrs. Tink care for her baby.

3 Likes

…whereas my dog killed one of my chickens the other day. :unamused: :dog2:

rrrngnghghljykuli#$%&^&*(

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hey, who doesn’t like chicken.

5 Likes

My Jezzy has given 2 squirrels a heart attack in the back yard. Unfortunately, now that the macadamia nut tree has been removed as of last week, I probably won’t have any more living in my yard. I loved the little pests. It’s good cuz my dog can’t get them, and good that they wont dig up my flower bulbs and eat them, but I will miss those little creeps.

6 Likes

15 Likes

Gotta love them. Lol

16 Likes

Weepy Boy. Rescued his homeless ass. Only gets to come in to eat, and sneak a nap with me sometimes. Wife has cat allergies.

18 Likes

My poor little kitty has been getting worse. She’s tilting her head now, and walks in circles all the time. She’s not been finding the littler box, and has been stumbling and falling over. I’m going to take her to the vet again, but I think she has either had a stroke, has a tumor on the brain, or has vestibular syndrome. She meowed last night in the middle of the night, and I immediately took her to the litter box and she did her duties. I am concerned it’s getting worse. Hopefully the vet will have some answers. I love the shit out of her, and it’s been really upsetting. :cry:

17 Likes

Been in an extreme cold snap for the last week. Dogs been locked in the house and shes been handling it surprisingly well. These belgians enjoy hours of exercise everyday. And tomorrow she can resume her outside lifestyle

17 Likes

Very sorry to hear all that man. Poor lil kitty!

5 Likes

Zoe - she wanted to be a TV dog food doggie. lol

We enjoyed 14 years of fun.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. she seems really sweet. I hope the vet has some good ideas to help her.
just remember that she feels safe and comfortable with you, and that you’re doing everything you can to help. Spend some extra time with her, and just try to relax until the vet can give you some information on how to proceed with treatment.

4 Likes

Thanks Jetdro! She deals with it all a lot better than I do. Just wish she would quit pooping on my floor. :frowning:

Thank you so much! You’re totally right and as much as I was frustrated while cleaning poop off the floor this morning I still talked nice to her, picked her up and petted her for a while. Sometimes it’s hard to keep a positive attitude.

I took a couple of days off work to clean up my place and hopefully make her a room to stay in. I’m hoping she’ll be better about pooping in the littler box if she has a smaller space to look for it. I thought this site was pretty helpful:

8 Likes

this :point_up:

somber hugs man. talk to your vet & plan to make it the easiest for you & cat both. i wish i had had the conversation & planned for my last pet’s euthanasia in advance.

please accept my sympathies & remember to take care of yourself-- it’s mandatory. :wink:

4 Likes

That is absolutely heartbreaking! ((hugs))

4 Likes

Thank you Meesh. She seems to be taking it well. I, on the other hand, seem to have sprung leaks from my eye balls. I don’t cry, I’m a manly mountain man - or at least that’s what I keep telling myself.

Thank you so much. I really don’t want to put her down, but I know it’s coming. Luckily the vet is my neighbor. It has been very difficult for me to decide when her life should end. Makes me feel terrible. As it is, eating, bathroom, etc are getting very challenging. While its ok this second, I’m falling behind on my personal responsibilities, and i have to go back to work this weekend. Not sure how this can continue when I’m gone all day, but when she does stuff like this, I just can’t put her down yet:

Just love her. :heart:

Edit: Things went downhill quick today. I had a bad feeling they might. She started literally spiraling out of control until she would fall over and then paw at the air. She fell into the litter box again, wasn’t eating much, wasn’t pooping. Just no way for any creature to live. So I took her to the vet and had her euthanized. Going to bury her in the morning. Thank you everyone for all your kind words and support. :heart: :crying_cat_face:

22 Likes

OMG! I’m so so very sorry! You really bonded with that sweet ball of fur. At least you ended her suffering. What a terrible thing to go through. I feel for you. Truly. May she rest in Peace

btw… showing emotions is the ultimate in bravery. Being vulnerable is the strongest thing ever! Even for a manly mountain man! ((hugs))

7 Likes

You’re an exceptional human, Manly Man. Thanks for being with us.

Although it’s a bitter pill, it’s heartwarming she was cared for so well. May we all be so lucky. :pensive:

:peace: :cat2: :rainbow: :star2:

8 Likes

Thanks Meesh. She was the best cat ever. I don’t think she ever did a single thing wrong. It was terrible waking up this morning and not having her around - worse than burying her I think.

Thank you cannabissequoia. Many times I thought I can only hope to be so lucky when it’s my time. Maybe someday it will bring me good karma.

Thank you all for your support. I don’t deal with death very well. I’m so sad my little girl is gone - I miss her already. :crying_cat_face: :broken_heart:

8 Likes