Show your babies

It may seem to be the most boring part of growing but germinating is always the most interesting part for me. There’s no " mulligans or do overs", either get it right or lose your work. I got this pic today with the droplets and thought it was inspiring. Let’s see your babies my friends.

24 Likes

I’ve always thought newborns were uglyugly babies

16 Likes

16 Likes

here are mine at about 20 days…your right about getting it right. Especially if you spent 100 bucks on seeds. They are growing slowly…i think they are rooting right now…and at the end of the week they get 5 gallon pots. SCROG in the long run. Started in the window and then a week later 400MH then a week later i added another 400. In the end i will have 4 400MH for 33 watts a SQ FT

12 Likes

I started these February 11th, i find them really slow going and i think i may have had the light too far, they seem to have stretched abit I’ve moved the light closer a few days ago, this is my first time from seed also.

8 Likes

Yep, more light, give them a little support stick, lower your lights and if you have a small fan, a light breeze will also slow the stretch and make stronger babies. Looking healthy!

3 Likes

I do have a small fan on them, they are just under a grow light that came from Costco I’m thinking maybe i will move them into the tent under a bigger light.

2 Likes

8 Likes

a Blue Thai Bag seed popped in 3 days with a 1.5 taproot with little fishbones on it. In soil for 10 days now. Hoping for a girl.

9 Likes

Clones a couple weeks old

9 Likes

Feb 11 was the day mine went under the 400…be patient for the first month…your doing well. Careful not to over water

3 Likes

16 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

Holy shit bro you have the wires going straight into the power strip wire a plug on that before you burn your place down lol

9 Likes

Yes I will be doing that for sure tomorrow…also a timer. You are right…safety first always. I need 2 plugs one for the other one too. I dislike the ballasts on the floor too. One is up high the other on the floor…the power bar is cool to the touch and nothing is getting hot and they are on there own 15amp breaker. Were on a budget…safe also! Your right it does need to be corrected its shady. your the first one who noticed…I’m aware and I’ll post after the updates tomorrow

1 Like

Lol!!! The expression on that face gave me the best laugh I’ve had all day! Makes me miss the days when my babies were that age:)

Many thanks!

3 Likes

1 Like

My latest babies at 15 days from sprouting, Dark Sparks from MrSparkle

Cheers Johnny

8 Likes

I’ve had two house fires one was electrical related lol so I’m a natural worrier

• List item
1 Like