Show your cold animals!

Here’s my dog… rascal…this is where he ends up every time he has to go out in the cold to do
His duty lol

13 Likes

Awe what a cutie

Here’s mine

9 Likes

2 peas In a pod our two dogs are haha… adorable @Papalag !!

2 Likes

Binker and Moose

9 Likes

It’s funny as hell to me the way they hunker down and peer out of the covers… as to ask… “you aren’t going to make me move right?” lol :laughing: cute dogs @Rhai88

1 Like

hell they only poke their heads out if they hear us in the kitchen. I just happen to catch these real quick its like spotting a unicorn :laughing:… we always almost sit on them all the time haha we’ve gotten into the habit of feeling for a dog before we sit on the couch.

2 Likes

Lol… same… as soon as they hear silverware they are in the kitchen beggin… no need for blankets all the sudden lmao

1 Like

He’s been done with winter

12 Likes

@Heather420 That look says “come get me when its spring” :laughing:

1 Like

11 Likes

Lmao!!! I’m loving these pics!!! @RadioWaves That is the epitome of comfortable!!! You can almost see a small smile :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

She’s a TNR feral born in my garage who moved inside.

1 Like

Yup deffo a smile :smiley:

1 Like

Sammy

I dont think the cold bothers her much. Lol

8 Likes

She is adorable

It’s funny how my pup :dog: hears the drier stop and she’s right there waiting for the hot clothes to barrow in

It’s funny I think she’s baking in there but if she hears a refrigerator door open she’s on it
What we got dad ? :dog:

5 Likes

Just had to show this one can you fine her ?

Also came across this pic

This was my big guy , my buddy , my shadow
He was the best image

7 Likes

Haha for sure that’s a snow dog right there!!! It’s as if she says “this white stuff ain’t nothin!” Now let’s eat! Lol

1 Like

@Papalag that dog only let the tip of the nose out!! Hahaha so very adorable!!
Shadow looks like a cool dude :sunglasses:

The fridge door or microwave door… silverware… or last but not least… the smell of food… gets em running :laughing:

1 Like

6 Likes

I don’t think there’s a blanket that dog won’t wrap up in!! So cute man the top right is my fav… thats the look I get too when it’s time to get up… like " it can’t be time to get up ready!" Haha thanks for sharing @Pigeonman

1 Like