Show your grows of Doug Dawson's seeds

Hey there OG. So I wanted to start a thread for folks to show plants they have grown from seeds I have made. Perhaps you have grown some Paonia Purple Paralizer, Sour Bubble, Sour Grape, Blue Kush or the just released Blue Moon Rocks. I do love to see plants grown from seeds I produced so drop on by and toss up some photos, I would love to see them. :v:

88 Likes

Sour Bubble

39 Likes

Outdoor Sour Bubble harvested today

47 Likes

Great idea Doug. We don’t want to clutter up the give away thread.

So far you gifted me a pack of Molokai Frost from Greenfingers.

It grew into a short stocky little plant. Decent resin production. Great yield. This particular plant had almost no smell at all. Very odd.

45 Likes

Sour Grape

I put this thread on watch, so I can post more DD strains as I grow them.

52 Likes

My most recent grow that I won from Doug is Paonia Purple Paralyzer. I had hoped for a male to breed with, but they both turned out female. The one in flower is filling out nicely and starting to get sugar.

44 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer here too…really strong growth. -Also a girl.

Really huge fans. -Reminds me of this beautiful Sour Grape male from Doug from last January.

39 Likes

Here’s my Paonia Purple Paralyzer. I grew out last year.

This is the Sour Grape that will be chopped tomorrow. This pic was a few weeks ago .

52 Likes

Your grows are always in inspiration @Bobgrows. You have a gift.

13 Likes

Thank you!
Just a farm girl. :grin::v:

11 Likes

Solo cup Paonia Purple Paralyzer

Sour Bubble in early flower, catching some C99 pollen soon. Nice looking plant with huge fans.

Thanks Doug !

44 Likes

Just beautiful @smokenhike.

4 Likes

Beauties! Congratulations on the Sour Grape cake day!

6 Likes

Thank you!
Looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Here ya go @DougDawson

Some of your Blue Kush. This one was just flipped a couple days ago and I think is female

Another at day 8

And way in the back one wee one that was flipped early about 23 days in now

35 Likes

Those ate just stunning @MonasticDank , thanks for posting them.

5 Likes

Thanks for the killer beans man. They have been put through the wringer. Pot bound, over watered, under fed, new media being used during their early months and still look almost untouched. Well done good sir!

6 Likes

A bouquet of Sour Grape!

51 Likes

Well hot dam, that’s amazing.

7 Likes

Just the top! :woozy_face:

7 Likes