Show your Jordan of the Islands (JOTI) Buds

This is the thread where we post pics of the JOTI strains we’ve grown. A number of OG members have recently acquired virtually every strain Jordan offers, and it would be great if they were all represented in this thread.

I got a few of his strains last year, and I know a bunch of us have been growing them for a long time, so let’s see what ya’ got!

I’ll start with Black Cookies:

I’ll be posting my Black Candyland shortly - so stay tuned!

49 Likes

Looks awesome! Got a bunch on the second order. Probably gonna pop some GSN first.

4 Likes

Nice :+1: soon enough there will be hundreds and thousand of pictures in here !! :laughing:

5 Likes

Black Candyland

39 Likes

Sweet thread, I’ll be able to contribute in awhile. Right now I got going
God’s Grand Double Purple
Blue Northern Lights (Godzilla Edition)
Black Do-lato
God’s MAC.
I have quite a few of Joti’s selections even grabbed the Joti’s mix of 25 seeds. That one will be fun to do one day.
I hope this gets full of his work, he’s a damn good breeder at awesome prices.
:v::v:

13 Likes

I’ll hopefully have budshots of gods green crack extractor edition in a couple months

7 Likes

I now have buyers regret for not grabbing a pack of black cookies. Great work!

4 Likes

Ya the black cookies looks really tasty. It seems like anything black = tons of frost.

3 Likes

Thanks very much @Shaggy450r! I hope you’ll post your GSN buds when they’re ready (and good luck on the pink pheno hunt)

Thank you, @Swe-can! And I do hope this thread becomes the gateway for JOTI bud pics for everyone in our group buys, and all the other JOTI strain growers out there!

Love your Black Candyland bud, @Floyd! Yours looks different than mine (which I’ll post below), but mine was grown in a cold environment, which I’m certain caused it to have more color.

That’s what I had in mind with this thread. Post 'em here when they’re ready! Or hell - post them as they’re growing! I also have the God’s Mac on the way and am very excited to get those in my hands and dirt!

Awesome, @Grease_Monkey! I hope you’ll post them here when when they’re ready for prime-time! I was seriously considering getting that strain, too - so I’m fully prepared to regret not getting it (yet).

Yes, I think Black Cookies was not a popular choice in either of the group buys we did, but I’m VERY happy I got it.

7 Likes

Black Candyland

37 Likes

I’ll be posting update pics for them.

4 Likes

You just made me glad I grabbed those!!
I just might run them and Black Cookies in the fall

5 Likes

I wish I had seen this before we placed the order. This looks like something I could get my head around.

4 Likes

Once the 2nd order gets into peeps hands it should blow up.

4 Likes

Yeah, im growing his black candyland and the Blueberry Muffin next winter hoping for nice colors.

4 Likes

Black Cookies and Black Candyland at 5 weeks into 12/12

Black Cookies

Black Candyland

20 Likes

Black garlic @ 7 weeks flower;

Purple kush ;

28 Likes

BlackBerry Breath - green and purple pheno.

GodsSpaceNeedle

31 Likes

Looks great, @Mongobongo! I got the same strain with my first JOTI group buy, so I’ll be on the lookout for the different phenos once I get them going. Is one pheno better than the other? How about the aromas from each?

5 Likes

Just put 10 blackberry breath to germ. Hope they turn out that well!

8 Likes