Show your JOTI Buds

This is the thread where we post pics of the JOTI strains we’ve grown. A number of OG members have recently acquired virtually every strain Jordan offers, and it would be great if they were all represented in this thread.

I got a few of his strains last year, and I know a bunch of us have been growing them for a long time, so let’s see what ya’ got!

I’ll start with Black Cookies:

I’ll be posting my Black Candyland shortly - so stay tuned!

95 Likes

Looks awesome! Got a bunch on the second order. Probably gonna pop some GSN first.

6 Likes

Nice :+1: soon enough there will be hundreds and thousand of pictures in here !! :laughing:

7 Likes

Black Candyland

62 Likes

Sweet thread, I’ll be able to contribute in awhile. Right now I got going
God’s Grand Double Purple
Blue Northern Lights (Godzilla Edition)
Black Do-lato
God’s MAC.
I have quite a few of Joti’s selections even grabbed the Joti’s mix of 25 seeds. That one will be fun to do one day.
I hope this gets full of his work, he’s a damn good breeder at awesome prices.
:v::v:

19 Likes

I’ll hopefully have budshots of gods green crack extractor edition in a couple months

11 Likes

I now have buyers regret for not grabbing a pack of black cookies. Great work!

7 Likes

Ya the black cookies looks really tasty. It seems like anything black = tons of frost.

6 Likes

Thanks very much @Shaggy450r! I hope you’ll post your GSN buds when they’re ready (and good luck on the pink pheno hunt)

Thank you, @Swe-can! And I do hope this thread becomes the gateway for JOTI bud pics for everyone in our group buys, and all the other JOTI strain growers out there!

Love your Black Candyland bud, @Floyd! Yours looks different than mine (which I’ll post below), but mine was grown in a cold environment, which I’m certain caused it to have more color.

That’s what I had in mind with this thread. Post 'em here when they’re ready! Or hell - post them as they’re growing! I also have the God’s Mac on the way and am very excited to get those in my hands and dirt!

Awesome, @Grease_Monkey! I hope you’ll post them here when when they’re ready for prime-time! I was seriously considering getting that strain, too - so I’m fully prepared to regret not getting it (yet).

Yes, I think Black Cookies was not a popular choice in either of the group buys we did, but I’m VERY happy I got it.

18 Likes

Black Candyland

91 Likes

I’ll be posting update pics for them.

6 Likes

You just made me glad I grabbed those!!
I just might run them and Black Cookies in the fall

8 Likes

I wish I had seen this before we placed the order. This looks like something I could get my head around.

6 Likes

Once the 2nd order gets into peeps hands it should blow up.

5 Likes

Yeah, im growing his black candyland and the Blueberry Muffin next winter hoping for nice colors.

5 Likes

Black Cookies and Black Candyland at 5 weeks into 12/12

Black Cookies

Black Candyland

50 Likes

Black garlic @ 7 weeks flower;

Purple kush ;

55 Likes

BlackBerry Breath - green and purple pheno.

GodsSpaceNeedle

70 Likes

Looks great, @Mongobongo! I got the same strain with my first JOTI group buy, so I’ll be on the lookout for the different phenos once I get them going. Is one pheno better than the other? How about the aromas from each?

20 Likes

Just put 10 blackberry breath to germ. Hope they turn out that well!

11 Likes