Show your JOTI Buds

The darker pheno is more earthy. Both are nice smoke but I preferred the smoke from the green pheno. However the purple/ black pheno are beautiful when growing. Both had similar highs.

10 Likes

I thought I heard some rumblings about another group buy sometime maybe? Anybody have any idea? He’s got a few things that I’ve been eyeballing and wanted to pull the trigger on

2 Likes

I was on his site the other day. Looks like he needs to restock some strains.

2 Likes

God bud

38 Likes

Lower bud on a Blackberry Breath (femmed seed project)

51 Likes

Holy sh!t, @Tappy! That’s freakin’ awesome! How do the upper buds or cola look?

21 Likes

The second order was just received by our Canadian member who is distributing. There’s some talks of another buy, members that wanted more than they got the first, or second round. So stay tuned and I’ll let it be known if another one is started by our group lol. But they’re also wanting to try different breeders

Everything’s still listed out of stock, though he said he was going to update last week.

10 Likes

Thanks for the response, I appreciate that

2 Likes

That looks incredible. I’m so excited to get this new batch of joti seeds

4 Likes

Man. Was really hoping to get some new beans of his this year but didn’t know about the group buy. Anybody in Canada end up with some of the black strains they wanna trade? PM me.

2 Likes

Just stick around bro, should be another buy after a bit. We are bean crazy here. :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Im in. I wish I knew about this sooner. Is he still breeding the black strains for future purchase? I was hoping to have something ready for this spring. Even the old tried and true strains I like have been taken off his site at the moment. I’ve been reaching out for a while with no luck.

2 Likes

He said he was going to restock the site a week or two ago, but hasn’t yet. There’s a new line comming out too I guess.

3 Likes

I have Black Candyland, Black Dosi Fire, Blackberry Hammer and Black Dolato. Pm me @Websdurrr

9 Likes

Dang! Floyd, You are going to bugger up the other eye with that lineup… :laughing: :clap:

…and I though I was OK just holding Black Garlic… :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I also have JOTIs Dutch Treat, but its not part of the Black collection. lol

10 Likes

I see that all of the white pistols have definitely turned red and the bracts have swelled, how long has it been since there were no young white pistols, everything red?? I’m having difficulty in my “end game,” I want to harvest WAY to soon, at maybe only 15 percent red pistols… the plant keeps growing new flowers. The trichomes are still quite clear, but nowhere near this coverage in the pic. I’m trying to develop a time table for potential harvest, but the plant keeps living happily, and not turning red… thanks for any advice

5 Likes

Just keep watching your trichomes, pistils really don’t have anything to do with harvest time. They can be a good indicator that the plant is just ripening up and not putting out new pistils, but your trichs will indicate when it’s ready. All cloudy for the max potency, if you want it more sleepy or want to mellow out the sativa edge of a racy strain, let more of them go amber before harvesting.

5 Likes

@NonSequitor , sounds like they are getting too much p in late flower , try changing your feeds to high k low n and p at the end
The plant needs p and k togeather to make buds , take away most of the p all they can do is ripen , sends a clear message / no confusion : )
If you give them reason to believe they can keep growing they will ( survival )
Also remember , breeders flowering times are from after main stretch / when flowers start to form , not from flip to 12/12 … and is only a rough guide : )

8 Likes

This is just a seed project. I’m letting it go wayyyy longer so it can produce many mature seeds. The advice from our fellow members above is great. The way I see it, let the plants go as long as possible. Get the most weight and the most sedative effect.

6 Likes