ShroomGod's FeminisedSeed Giveaway ***Closed*** ✔️

@Kelly i don’t have you on my mailing list yet ^.^

1 Like

@GrowGorilla please submit you mailing address details.

2 Likes

Some request will be reached out within 3-4 business days including the United States.

Internationals request will take up to 10-15 business days such as Costa Rica and parts of Europe.

4 Likes

I know a grumpy old grower :grin: and former OG member who has grown sweet tooth constantly for about 10yrs now. I smoked so much of his that i never considered growing it before now but iv’e not been to visit him in a while so it would be a good catch-up conversation :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I don’t know how to quote stuff here yet but I thought you said I was on the list right above my thanks. Unless there are two Kelly’s here I thought you meant me. I am sorry if I miss read your tread post. Again I am sorry if I assumed something that was not right and please take me off the list if you dif not mean to include me.

Again I am very sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

Have a great day and better tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think he means he needs your mailing address. A

3 Likes

Yessir have a great and better day yourself.

2 Likes

What does that mean. I don’t understand. Am I on the list and need to send my mailing address??? Or I misunderstood and I am not on the list. Sorry I am just confusednd not sure what to do next.

2 Likes

if there’s still a spot for the :evergreen_tree:, i’ll PM the postal info, if not thanks anyway! Bless the seedsmen & seedsgals! :peace: :pray:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

My suggestion, roll another one and send the man a safe address to send the seeds too :laughing: PM (personal message) :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@JaxxMunster please provide me with your shipping details.

2 Likes

so its a grow contest?

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia you got it bro you’re on the list !

3 Likes

Hi @Billy, this is not a grow contest but a giveaway you are welcome to join all we need is your agreement and provide me with a safe mailing address and you’re in.

4 Likes

im so game bro… should i private message you?

2 Likes

Yes, provide me with your mailing address :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Thanks but I use the dragon and did just what you told me to do. Thanks

3 Likes

mahalo nui loa if there a spot will be glad cheers and happy growing

1 Like

you have my info bro

2 Likes

@JaxxMunster you’re in.

2 Likes