SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

That is a alot of beans from one plant…wowzer .

7 Likes

Chem 91 full of shish spoof
ShishChemBang

20 Likes

Ya I know right? hehehe
If all 5 are like that there is going to be an epic amount of seeds.

so according to my list these members haven’t got pollen yet unless I forgot to cross you off the list
@Cartwright
@RoryBorealis = resent
@Rhino_buddy
@catapult
@MonasticDank
and the international for @LonelyOC

if you desire a resend , let me know :wink:

12 Likes

How many seeds are we looking at here from that one plant? :flushed: any idea?

2 Likes

I would think over a 1000 for sure… I’ll guess 1200 to 1500 hehehe

just think… if the average market price for a seed was 6.00 a seed…
good thing I’m not a greasy mutherfugger :rofl: :sunglasses:

13 Likes

those are gonna be wild to grow out when they are ripe.
I’m gonna knock up the ogkb 2.0 with the shishka pollen, just a side branch… not the whole plant. LOL

8 Likes

Probably more seeds than I’ll every get to already . But anything shiska only seems right to stick my hand up. Nice plants lunchpale. Thanks.

8 Likes

I’ll be happy to send some ripe ones

5 Likes

Appreciate it no rush when ever your ready let me know I’ll shoot you a address. Thanks

5 Likes

I imagine about 6 weeks tops :v:t2::v:t2:

6 Likes

Your letter arrived brother no worries here

3 Likes

that’s great news @MonasticDank
thanx for checkin in :wink:

Okay… there are thouands of seeds here folks…I’m done 4 of the plants and will gett number 5 done tonight/tomorrow.
Not sure how this is gonna go as far as distributing goes.
I’ll need some input from @PineTarBastard as my plan was to send him the bulk of the seeds. How I do that I have’t figured out yet hehehe.
It will be soon though.

26 Likes

Zip locks in a big box . Lol

13 Likes

I am happy to help with packing and shipping, but i have no idea on the best way to get them across the border to keep them from getting seized by customs. Are you able to drive them across the border and ship from the US side?

1 Like

I think the method I’ve seen @DougDawson and others with the co-op use for large shipments of seed is to pack them up in a bag after drying, then stick them in a DVD case and send in a normal tracked package. Doug, does that sound right or am I missing some essential piece of the puzzle?

4 Likes

Yes, DVD case or double DVD case depending on amount. Declare as DVD and send, never had one stopped with this method.

7 Likes

If you’re afraid of the package getting taken by the feds why not use ups instead? Should be a lot less likely using them instead.

1 Like

Hola Gang

I have been shipping for yrs
quarter holder and a washer
never got one seize in 100’s
ships

Bare

13 Likes

I believe they are looking to ship bulk seeds across the border to be broken down into individual packs and reshipped :v:

5 Likes

I have it covered guys :wink:

15 Likes