SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

:eyes: :ear: :wave: Someone say pollenation?

5 Likes

Did somebody say DIBBS?:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Those crosses sound amazing @SHSC-1

4 Likes

Keep watching. I bet he keeps our attention.

4 Likes

hey guys check this out.

So I ran all the Shiskaberry flower through my hash process which is cold water extraction.
I dumped all the processed weed into a glass bowl and was goinf to then process that into some mild cannabutter. Well the wife says to me yesterday… WTF is this science project on the counter???
I wander over to have a look and …

The bowl is still on the counter and sprouts just keep exploding from the ground up weed pile.
These would all be preemie seeds because I got all the good ones out already.
It’s a very good sign as to the potential vigor of the new seed lot.
Just thought I would share the pic because I thought it was pretty damn cool. Also interesting to see the seedlings really liking that ground up weed as germinating media. LOL

44 Likes

Haha! Love it! :joy:

3 Likes

it’s pretty cool right?
That pic was from the morning of the 13th… check this out 72hrs later LOL

I gotta find a cool place to put these where they can go wild haha!

46 Likes

How about my place! :grin:

11 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Growing like crazy :wave:

3 Likes

Damn that’s a whole bowl of volunteers, hahaha, very cool

5 Likes

Bahahahhahahahahhahahahahha!!!
Fuckmazing!

5 Likes

Haha nice one @SHSC-1

6 Likes

Cue the David Attenborough Voiceover, “Life finds a way…”.

7 Likes

It’s just dope to see and discover. Thanks for the share. First time i see this.

We failed (customs) on the pollen’s batch with my contextual Swedish partner so i’ve to ask. Where is the reg IBL ? ^^

4 Likes

I can do a resend on that pollen to @LonelyOC , just let me know , any time.
Shishkaberry IBL ??
I’m okay with making these Shiskaberry 3 F3 seeds for the community but after that my work making more F-gens with the line are done.
I popped almost all of my own remaining seeds from my 2017 cross of 98 shishkaberry x 2015/16 Ustad shishkaberry 3f2. So my plan , even before @PineTarBastard presented his Ustad Shishkaberry 3f2 seeds, was to find plants to use as breeding tools for outcrossing.
So this new seed lot from this grow, gives us all a good batch of beans to hunt through which is nice in case I don’t find what I’m looking for in the seeds I made in 2017.
For future Shishkaberry IBL… I would follow Fleur De Mal seeds as he is a breeder with Breeder Steve’s blessing to continue Spice of Life reproductions. He is getting quite the following for his work with Sweet Tooth and a few other repros of older lines.
Head over to @Baudelaire 's thread featuring Fleur De Mal seeds and show interest in his furure work with Spice of Life Shishkaberry. I think that is the only way we will see a path towards a Shishkaberry IBL. :wink:

29 Likes

Clearly you mean Jeff Goldblum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That’s a great post @SHSC-1 . I think the more seedmakers like you and others who share the principles of respect and acknowledgement we have, the better the community will be as whole.
:grin::v:

14 Likes

I think it’s better that @Fuel get pollen. I think Sweden is pretty much closed up for anything other then seeds atm. Since I’ve had zero problem with seeds and all the pollen and clones seems to disappear in one way or another unfortunately. I’m very thankful for your offer, you are a true legend @SHSC-1!

@Baudelaire is a amazing breeder so hearing that more Shishkeberry #3 are going to get into breeding programs makes me truly happy to hear!

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

These need more light… :rofl:
Fuck the worm castings …
I am sprouting my seeds in weed from now on.
Kinda like a water birth for babies, it is a more natural way to come into this world… :joy:

I usually use my premature seeds for a germ test just cause I hate to toss good seeds away.
This way they get used for something.

21 Likes

By the looks of things your seed increase was a success.
Can’t bitch about poor germination.

8 Likes

I mean, you might be onto something there. The way a seed wants to sprout is out of an overwintered bud…

And the organic idea that the nutrients you need for a particular plant already being present in material from said plant…

10 Likes