SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Thank you @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard

So this won’t be distributed through Coop?

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at Shiskaberry, very cool :sunglasses::pray:

8 Likes

Wow! Cool to pop in and out and see how you have made out with this run. I have not been diligently following along, but am very much intrigued by Shishk and thank you for the opportunity to get some and work with it. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank you brother! Great run, and good times for those following along.
Excited to explore these!

7 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1 for hosting the grow, and @PineTarBastard for donating the seeds which made this reproduction possible!

9 Likes

hey @Zett :wink:
No the co-op action group voted against it so it doesn’t count as an official co-op seed run. Guess that’s why the thread ended up in growroom diaries and not the breeder’s lab…

So when the wiki is full :us: members will be contacted by @PineTarBastard and I will be taking care of :canada: and International :globe_with_meridians:

26 Likes

I’m behind schedule on my logistics rn so I went ahead and removed myself from the wiki. Godspeed OG and thanks!

6 Likes

This is fantastic to already have the list populated to avoid the wiki frenzy I’ve seen in other runs. Great thinking, great run, I’m so excited.

Thank you, truly.

5 Likes

I patiently await Kronnkk’s New New Groove.

2 Likes

This is awesome @SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard You dewds are the best.

5 Likes

Thanks @PineTarBastard @ShiskaberrySavior @SHSC-1

This was one of the first name brand stinky dank weeds I bought in High school and it almost got me busted :joy:

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you made appreciate your generosity. @SHSC-1

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this for the community, Shish and PineTar. You guys rock. I’m not putting in on this because, while I do check it out from time to time, I admit, I slack a lot. And I don’t say much when I visit.

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard You guys rock! Thank you.

giphy

8 Likes

Thanks @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard for getting these out to the community. :grin::green_heart:
Overgrow the World.

7 Likes

Ya but you’re a good grower so sign the F up!

7 Likes

Thank you, thank you! This is awesome! Can’t wait. Thank you for doing this and spreading the love.

4 Likes

Thanks @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1!

4 Likes

Save the whales! Save those big-fat-funky whales…

5 Likes

Thanks very much @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard both for your general awesomeness.

6 Likes