SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

Got mine also thanks guys .

9 Likes

strawberry corleone :rofl:

7 Likes

Some shiskaberry beans showed up on my Bday:)

Thank you @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard for the all the efforts towards preserving and sharing these genes!!

24 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

I like birthdays @catapult . Happy birthday! My grandson is 6 Saturday! Already thinking of the food.

6 Likes

Happy Bday @catapult, I hope it’s a great one for ya

2 Likes

right on… Happy Birthday @catapult :wink:

2 Likes

Oops sorry to flood ur thread :upside_down_face:

Thanks everyone!! It was a couple days ago. But got to spend a long weekend on the beaches of RI soaking up some r and r :pray:

7 Likes

hey don’t feel bad at all man, I surely don’t mind the side track for shouting out birthday wishes :smiley:

7 Likes

Finally smoked all the herb and seeds collected from some of the Shiskaberry pollen donated by @SHSC-1
This is what was created from what was left on the paper fold after dumping the bulk out in a vile for later usage (actually just got it out yesterday to hit some outdoor plants).

Here’s the plants first two are my widow bush x Temple Flo

This one is Flo / white widow x Temple Flo

These are up for trades with anyone else that made some seeds using the pollen SHSC1 donated out. @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard have first dibs then after that it’s first come first serve.

41 Likes

Beans landed! Thank you so much for putting these in so many hands!

I used the pollen I received and crossed with a Samsquench og auto, I plan on finding a shiskaberry fast version in those and back crossing to these shiskaberry seeds. Plan is to find a really nice shiskaberry representation that will finish by the end of September outside in Nova Scotia. I find anything that isn’t done by the end of September is a goner to the bud rot.
The rest of the beans will be saved for further stabilizing down the road :grin:

21 Likes

shishkaberry arrived safely! @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard - thank you very much! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

When you get caught up and things settle down the grape pie cross I’d be interested in running those as soon as they arrive if you’ve got some to spare. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yes sir I’ll make sure you get some of those :slight_smile:
At first I just assumed the grape pie I had was grown from those seeds you gave out to members here. Then I was corrected by the member I got it from and it is an oregon clone only … the source name escape me as far as who originally found this particular clone.
I’m looking forward to the cross with the shishka pollen. I think they will pair very well together

9 Likes

I think so too should be a tasty one. Loved your explanation of the shiska fuid among those guys.

6 Likes

@SHSC-1 @PineTarBastard you rock! Thank you

26 Likes

Just got my Shiskaberry 3f2’s! Thank you @PineTarBastard and @SHSC-1 for the time and space Brother!

12 Likes

I hit one branch of BerryFreak with the Shiskaberry pollen:

Won’t be a ton of seeds, but there’s definitely a few forming: ShiskaBerryFreak

36 Likes

Got mine in the other day. Thanks so much @SHSC-1 and @PineTarBastard for your efforts. Very cool to see this classic preserved.

15 Likes