SHSC-1 Grows Shiskaberry 3f2

ya my wife and friends say I am an abrasive, opinionated asshole when I want to be LOL #1 reason I don’t drink… or very rarely and in extreme moderation LOL
But I have always respected and appreciated people who aren’t afraid to speak thier own minds without worrying too much about hurting my “feelingz” hehe

13 Likes

I feel like this is why my circle is so very small. Very few seem to care for the people who like to keep it truly real.

Much easier to not take opinions and or criticisms and just have people blow smoke up your ass.

Not how I want to live. :metal:t4:

9 Likes

it’s like when you are dating a girl and she’s pissed about something but doesn’t use words to comminucate…and instead you get the bitch attitude for a week or so till you figure it out. LOL
Ya , that;s why I married my wife… when she has a problem with something… you know right there and then LOL there will be no mystery to why she is suddenly beakin off and putting me back in my place. It’s a two way street though, she can take it as much as she can give it. When she gets too testy I tell her I’m off to the “No Ma’am” club and out to the garden I go LOL

18 Likes

I fucking WISH FOR THIS. :sob:

Not for me. I can be litteral with my needs but then I get the circular run-around back. Additionally, as I tend to problem solve fast and additionally apply physical applications of said solving whilst in the solving process I end up doing everything or it’s done well after it’s too late.

The time our water-heater exploded the speed at which she assessed and moved was traumatic. Here I am with a shop vac and mops trying to stop our basement from being a boiling water pool and she’s staring about like it’ll solve itself if you just give it the time.

:man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Shishkaberry 3.

I misquoted the time in flower on this one last time. :wink:
Was flipped on the 1st so just at 3 weeks in now.
Painted her nails so pulled back just a tad on the nutes. In a 1 gal bag watering / feeding daily.
That’s a Blotter Gum auto reg from @repins12 in behind it.

Hope you all have a safe week.
:v::pray:

25 Likes

Those look stellar @Oldguy very nice!

5 Likes

Thank you most kindly @TopShelfTrees1
:v:

4 Likes

My pleasure, definitely picture perfect plants :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

HEY @SHSC-1 i got your mail last week thank you again for this run. and looking forward to more posts of ppl running them. love seen potential !

7 Likes

Very nice plants what about the smells?

Mine are 30 days from seed today
Ill post some pics later

3 Likes

Great thank u for the info

I wont top or lst mine, just let it grow naturally

2 Likes

They look pretty sharp from my chair.

3 Likes

They sure do look nice. Great work @Oldguy

1 Like

@Kavman @crownpoodle Thanks much folks. . Appreciated. :pray:

1 Like

I’m terrible at descriptions lol.
Very pungent so far up close to the buds.
Stem rub is much stronger.
Def smells like weed. :joy:
No berry smells off this one. At least so far.
Can’t wait to see yours.

5 Likes

13 Likes

wow that took a long time to get to you. I mailed it the day after getting your details… wasn’t that in december? Regardless, glad they arrived safe n sound :wink:

@Oldguy , the plants look fantastic ! Can’t wait to see how they finish up for you

5 Likes

yes mail mishap and they forgot to give me keys to public mailbox when i moved in and had me thinking i was getting no mail. everything sat for over a month some stuff two lol

4 Likes

30 days from seed
Bed time

25 Likes

Love that Scoutbreath, looking good :v:t2::v:t2:

1 Like