Sick leaves problem

They are only in 3 gal.
One is flowering one month in and looks great

But there other two have the yellowint going on. I have FF Ocean Forest, COCO, and yes sad to say Mircal grow. I got desperate. Do they need to be fed or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

@George he should be stopping by here real soon lol

3 Likes

Thanks, I would say it’s Magnesium deficiency:

Maybe adding some CalMag would help, cheers … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Damn it george…correct again. I didnt see the brown spots until you zoomed in

5 Likes

I’m not seeing ANY deficiencies. Looks like you got a bug problem. I would guess thrips. See if you can zoom in on some of those damaged leaves and check the undersides.

2 Likes

I agree, that looks like bugs.

2 Likes

Ai don’t see any pests. The calmag seems like something than never crossed my mind. I gave them a full dose of G Hydro mix and my Grow partner that take care of my outside plants seen a difference after 24 hours. I will keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

From the look of the mottling on the leaves and the red/purple midrib of the leaves in the pictures, I’m pretty sure that you’re seeing a Manganese deficiency in your plants.

Plants use manganese for nitrogen assimilation, photosynthesis and respiration. It’s also needed for pollen tube growth/pollen germination and root pathogen resistance and root cell elongation.

2 Likes

I also thoght about manganese but then saw it is mostly on the older leaves, perhaps a pic of the whole plant would show also the new growth for a better diagnostic … :sunglasses:

The type of mottling and the red/purple midrib are the best clues seen in those pictures.

Is this calmag deficiency, root rott or, heat stress, it pretty much showed up about 2 days after moving from the clone room to the grow tent.

1 Like

Looking like cal mag. Have you check the ph of your run off?

1 Like

Looks a little over watered possibly. Let her dry then check ph of the run off next watering.

1 Like

Well I started giving them call mag, about 4 days ago, when the spots started showing up, but the soil is roots greenfields, its should of had plenty. But in that small size starter pots. The plants dry out ever day, the peat pots are tiny, and the tent is hot and dry, I’ve been wanting to transplant but they look so rough I dont want to cause them anymore damage. But I think I’m gonna junk them, and blame it on the fluctuations of the medium. Between too wet, to too dry. And too hot.

1 Like

Just transplant them into some good new soil like fox farms ocean forest is a good way to go they will clear up in a week .and definitely get the heat out good luck man

1 Like

That appears to be a calcium deficiency.

If you already added calmag, it will take a few days to notice any changes within the plant.

Time is of the essence. A calcium deficiency also blocks the uptake of potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron.

1 Like

How about these? It always seems like after I do a resivor change out something happens. Thats why I’ve been mostly doing a change out once a month and just adding nutes if my PPM are low.