Silver Mountain x Pleiadian Love Nest

are you gonna make edibles for yourself?

2 Likes

I dont think so.bHubby disagrees but I think I’m kinda mean when I partake. Lots of passive aggressive attitude lol. Plus it makes my tinnitus so much worse. Also thank you soo much for giving these beans to the people who distributed them so that some of us could get a chance to grow them.

3 Likes

thank you for growing & posting your experiences

if it makes the tinnitus worse, i guess it’s a no go. i really hope the finished flowers won’t make you angry if you change your mind later on. being passive aggressive when elevated is ok, there are far worse things i’ve experienced being around people lol. i think dj short mentioned in a potcast about growing buds that brought out the anger emotion in every one that smoked them.

story begins around 3:03:00

i wish i had more of a variety of beans to give out. there is a soul here on og that always does so much for a lot of folks without asking for anything in return & i had to keep the positive energy going. i haven’t asked dc/vamj how many they have left, but i think they asked for 10k & i gave what i had.

i had planned to go the johnny appleseed route, and still might. gotta do my best to “overgrow the world”

12 Likes

I am seeing that soul and it is awesome. I got some extra beans from an auction that are being sent to an OG’er who likes to do give aways. I’ve gotten so many new strains from the people here and just want to contribute lol.

3 Likes

So @mr.childs am I to understand that this beauty of a plant is the result of your donation/creation? This pheno of Aglanthia’s is truly eye-catching, and though I’ve seen you say the main intention was education and access, I really think these look like some cool results. Nice work!

5 Likes

Right. This plant is sooo pretty and took a bit of abuse too. It is a great learner as it was so forgiving. And it’s starting to smell yummy

4 Likes

congratulations for your work, the plants look amazing :+1:

2 Likes

Got that strain from Henrico July 1st seed giveaway it turned completely purple in flower. Beautiful plant I was completely blown away with the results. Yours looks great.

7 Likes

Oh noes yall. We are gonna get a real good chance to see how this plant handles stress. The net was driving me bonkers cause I couldn’t reach the back so I removed it and was using yarn to tie it to the bucket and I snapped a branch… right on the stem.

FFS. And now it doesn’t look as pretty or even. I should have just left it alone. Ugh.

7 Likes

Looks like you have it under control.
Tape, yarn, string etc. anything that will hold the branch in position for a couple weeks is all you need.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

If you have some honey around, put it on the wound; it can help it heal faster and prevent infection. It’ll also crystallize in place after about a day, which helps stabilize it too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok. Gonna do that now.

3 Likes

She’s coming along nicely. No signs of herming yet from he broken branch. She’s a survivor

12 Likes

great pics. chopping down week 13 ?

3 Likes

I’m going to keep an eye on her. I think we’re going for less amber for a more cerebral effect and I have no clue how quickly these will turn. But yeah im assuming sometime in march

3 Likes

How’s everything coming along @Aglanthia ?:grin:

2 Likes

We are starting to see some amber. Took of a small nug and it’s hang drying we speak lol

10 Likes

The end is nigh!!!

3 Likes

Nice and frosty!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to start others. :weary: such a small tent. I’ll get better pics of the whole thing tomorrow

4 Likes