Sin City Seeds?

Searched but haven’t seen a thread on this, but has anyone grown Sin City Seeds and can share their experiences? I heard a lot of great things about them.

I have a pack of their White Nightmare BX fems on the way. That’s one of their main strains they use to make crosses. I’m a single plant grower so I needed fems and hopefully the backcross adds less variation. Super stoked to try it!!

7 Likes

Haven’t grown any of their stuff. A grow diary would be awesome.
Hint, hint. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m gonna sit my ass down here and wait for that grow diary :rofl::raised_hands:!! @Floyd

6 Likes

Heard very good things

2 Likes

Looks like it’s up to you to inform us! Sitting down also. I have heard good things about them though

2 Likes

@Floyd @Swe-can @Emeraldgreen LOL Oh it’s comin boys, just you wait!! I don’t mind being the guinea pig :joy: I’m confident it will turn out great. We shall go on that journey together soon my friends.

7 Likes

Got a buddy that’s a fan. Looking forward to learning from your experience. Thanks.
Peace

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to watching the progress…

1 Like

I have a good friend of mine who grow out Blue Power BX2 and have been using it for some personal breeding projects. Havnt personally tried it but hes stoked about it! I cant fully vouch for sincity seeds since i dont have any first hand experience. But there are people who are more then happy with the results. Hope it helps :+1:t2:

Edit: He just replied on snap and said he also grew out Bolo(freebee) which he like aswell. :laughing:

Pz out :v:t2:

1 Like

That’s awesome man, thank you for that info! Word of mouth is the best endorsement. Can’t wait.

1 Like

I used Sin Mint Cookie pollen in one of my first collaborations with a Maine grower a few years back. What it lent to said cross was Blackberry cookie terps. I have worked 3 phenos of said cross and all carried that glorious profile. I verified this when speaking with a seed bank owner as he also spoke highly of said strain SMC as his crew ran it previously.

Pictured are the 2 Cloudberry plants unfortunately culled to do bad buggers in garden and no help from my beneficial insects. Freebies and I have more so no worries. I picked up the Forbidden fruit cross in this line as FF is some great stuff. I’m a Tangie lover.

I germinated Blue Lime Pie ( one to drool for ), got great germination rate 100% from the 15 in the pack and blundered those and added to cull list. By far a SUPER tasty Key Lime Pie cross as I’ve had the shatter.

I’ve smoked a few of Sin City’s strains Tangie Power being one used as the Grow Off clone in Colorado and sold as a bud tender a lot of White Nightmare which wasn’t a hard sell. Smelled like a jelly sweet delight very intoxicating profile with beautiful nug structure.

I’ve got more strains from them main one being Ghouls and Ghosts which I wanna run. I’m a big Ghost OG fan. Banana Petrol but I’m taking a break from banana strains for a minute after running banana Kush for the third time in five years.

Bang for buck worth it imo.

8 Likes

I grew out a few Night Wedding fems, which is a cross using the white nightmare. The terps didn’t impress me much, but they were so frosty that I used those plants to make bubble hash. I was blown away with the return I got. I cured the hash and the terps got much better. Now I’m doing another run with them just for that reason :heart:

2 Likes

Looks like you got quite a lot of experiences with these guys lol thanks for all that info man. I too have heard a lot of good things about the legendary Sin Mint Cookies, that one is on my bucket list for sure. Also Blue Power seems to be another one that has a big following. Was that Blue Lime Pie you had a Blue Power cross? Heard it’s crosses were legendary too.

@SommerVirelli I saw some Night Wedding pics when I was buying these seeds and they were indeed crazy frosty. Glad that worked out for you with the bubble hash. Besides the terps did the potency hit? You should post that next run here! I’m going to be updating this thread too with my WN grow we can all have a Sin City collective grow :joy:

4 Likes

Yuh I stink it was. Like I said I’m kinda itching to pop another one of theirs and actually finish it :laughing:

2 Likes

my buddy tried some nightmare cookies someone he knows grew. said it was some of the best shit hes ever smoked

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! They are in week 3 of flower so I’ll definitely be posting some pics as they grow for ya. :metal:t2: And yeah the potency checks out too lol

Night Wedding week 3 of flower. To recover from the stress I just did a heavy defoliation and lollipop with a microbe tea bump. 4 plants total. The little flowers are already frosty but the pics don’t do it justice lol

5 Likes

They’re praying so a good sign

Looking good bro :+1:

1 Like

I’m back. I took a couple months off from growing then forgot my email and password I used for this site lmao

Good news is I got the White Nightmare BX now 3 weeks since flip! Straight to the good part.

Getting a lot of pistils now and the sugar leaves are already frosty which should bode well. The stretch is insane, went right up to about 6 inches from the light but I just got done tying those suckers down. Here is some pics of the progress.

The first net is where I flipped. The last pic was from this morning.

@SommerVirelli Hey man, how did that Night Wedding grow you posted above turn out for ya?? Lol

7 Likes