Sincy & Vernal's Overgrow Fundraiser Seed Auction [Closed]

Hello. We are doing an auction to raise server funds for Overgrow. Free USA shipping, neither of us are offering international at this time, our apologies. No reserve; auction will conclude 5 days from today.
Tag the person you outbid, please. Winning bids will donate to https://overgrow.com/donate

When it is confirmed the donation has been made, your seeds will be sent out. Trying to keep this as simple as humanly possible.

I am Vernal. I have available:

Lot Strain Amount Bidder
Lot_A Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 F2 (purple haze expression) $60 DiggySoze
Lot_B '79 Christmas Bud Afghani IBL x Bandaid Haze IX “Wolfsbane” $25 Enjoi802
Lot_C '88 G13/Hashplant IBL x Bandaid Haze IX “Wormwood” $25 Enjoi802

@Sincy is offering 3 Lots as well. He has available:

Lot Strain Amount Bidder
Lot #1 Goji OG F2 $60 SamwellBB
Lot #2 Temple of Apollo F2 $45 Enjoi802
Lot #3 Secret Chief x Temple of Apollo $40 gypsydavey

End of auction: 2020-04-01T04:59:00Z

(Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

32 Likes

Some great stuff there! I’m international so I’ll stay out but some people are going to get some nice seeds!

2 Likes

20 on vernal lot b and since lot a

2 Likes

25 on lot A @vernal and Lot A @sincy

1 Like

Welcome all.

I’ll try to keep things updated on the current high bids so you can easily see who to tag to outbid.

3 Likes

Ill go 30 on sincy lot a @Swe-can

3 Likes

What do you mean with no international shipping @vernal ? Non at all or just no tracking?

Cuz if you ain’t shipping international then I won’t be able to bid on any :frowning:

But If you send em by mail then I bid 10 On lot B @sincy also

1 Like

Lot A $50
@Swe-can
@Stickyjones

3 Likes

Sorry friend, no international shipping.

2 Likes

Which Lot A?

2 Likes

That’s to bad though :frowning:

Then I’ll have to wish everyone good luck and may the highest bidder win!!

It is for a good cause :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:

7 Likes

Ya I’m in the same international boat. Good luck to everyone on this but have sit on the side lines.

3 Likes

@Sincy Lot 2 — $25.00

2 Likes

Is there a cheap and reliable way to ship international? I sent cards to Canada for $1.50. I’d pay the $5-10 to send international.

2 Likes

I personally don’t think it’s about cost of shipping. Some don’t want to (or can’t afford to) be legally exposed to possible consequences. I know, I didn’t earlier in the game. Not positive, but that’s my take (a total of 2 cents).

6 Likes

Last time I tried to send to Canada it cost me $15+ and I had to fill out forms. Now they say I need to fill out forms online? I’d rather just not mess with it, to be honest.

7 Likes

Lol, good point. Hadn’t realized both sets were listed ABC.
Okay so there’s no bid on Bandaid haze, correct? In that case, $30 on Bandaid Haze

4 Likes

20 dollars on lot c vernals wormwood

2 Likes

@DiggySoze, @vernal
$40 Lot A: Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 F2

2 Likes

I missed out on the Goji run the first time around, I had just joined and didn’t want to ask for free seeds ya know.

So anyways, Lot A $50 @Sincy
@Stickyjones

3 Likes