Sine Wave Inversion/Particle Physics: Effect of Glandular Sheath Development in 88g13hp

Pay no attention to the nonsensical title.

It’s a ruse. A trick. A subterfuge.

What this really is is a:

Seed Giveaway

For 88g13hp IBL NDNguy line.

I figured I’d do it this way because I didn’t want to put “Free Shit!” in the free shit thread.

I put it in breeders lab because it makes excellent breeding stock. It’s a heavy indica that doesn’t stretch and is fairly predictable.

So, if you’re here, welcome to Foreigner’s Secret Easter Egg Giveaway

So here’s the deal. I grew a few of these. I ended up with 3 females. 2 g13 leaners and 1 HP leaner. I did not keep the seeds for the HP leaner. I was trying to steer it towards the g13.

This run was not without issue, you are welcome to see the run in my thread, but it all worked out.

Thanks to the generous support of some of your fellow OGers I’m pleased and able to present this giveaway.

Canada/USA/International, all welcome.

Here’s how it’s going to work. The site is still a bit buggy so we’ll do it the old fashioned way. I will write your handle onto a piece of paper and go from there.

2 rules:
Don’t @ people here. Let them find it themselves.
Don’t DM me. I will tell you when to do so.

There are 20 packs available and at some point I will unceremoniously cut it off. If you don’t make the cut, apologies, but them’s the breaks. We can talk about getting you something related should it come to that.

I don’t have any good pics but these should give you some idea:

All you have to do is say “I love potatoes” and you are on the list. Let the fun commence.

I plan to take a nap so I’ll do the housekeeping when I wake up and all the best.

Welcome to my secret trick and good luck.

82 Likes

I love potatoes

8 Likes

Let’s talk sheaths. Speaking of, I love potatoes and your effort spent on these. Thank you for indica love and whatever else you do here

6 Likes

“I love potatoes” both savory :potato: and sweet :sweet_potato:

fSGt3Z

I also :heart: Foreigner’s Secret Easter Egg Giveaway :male_detective:

5 Likes

I love potatoes :potato:

4 Likes

I love potatoes :potato:

3 Likes

Spherical Harmonic waveforms permeate my being, and confuse my cat. ( I already have these, courtesy of the one and only @Foreigner )

12 Likes

I wanted to read the article :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I love potatoes

1 Like

Potatoes love me

4 Likes

Ha ha ha :rofl: . I also wanted to read that article . :joy: Due to @Foreigner s generosity and great humanity I already have some of these seeds. Thank you. By the way , I absolutely refuse to say “ I love potatoes.” Obviously @Foreigner went to school with Dan Quayle.:grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

:wink:

11 Likes

I love potatoes. Also love pot at toes so theres that as well.

7 Likes

I love taiters. Mashed. Tons of butter, salt and white pepper. It’ll put some meat on those bones

7 Likes

I am here for it,

1 Like

Say it, say it !

6 Likes

All rules must be followed exactly or you will be disqualified.

13 Likes

I love potatoes

…fried potatoes, baked potatoes, roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, garlic potatoes, potatoes au gratin, potatoes on pizza, sweet potatoes, potatoes in burritos

mmmm

9 Likes

I love potatoes hehhehehehe

3 Likes

IMG_3525
I love potatoes lmao

11 Likes