Single Plant Jungle Tent

Your work here Is top tech skill,not any random game there.Also,I use fabric pots too but got a very Little 2x2 tent…so…3-4 plant max.I could try a simple scrog letting the plants grow through the Rope…how does that sound to you?

1 Like

^Some info added to top post.^

1 Like

If you end up with a little room in the tent when flowering those 3-4 plants, I would use a screen indeed. It can help ya finish filling out a tent pretty well and even speed up the road to flowering by getting your space filling faster.

1 Like

About organic,I am trying this grow with the lowest fert amount possible…I have plagron worm humus,Bat guano and biobizz lightmix.Do you think I can cover the plant nicely without adding too much liquid biobizz?

1 Like

6 Likes

I have not used biobizz before, but I would assume you could indeed. May have to tweak some things down the road, but its worth a go for sure. I am trying to keep things as easy/streamlined from here on out aside from some compost/seed teas in the future.

1 Like

Alright! All caught up on progress pictures I think heh.

10 Likes

Next time I will be making sure I take a little more material off the lower part of the plant. I took a TON off, but I can see I would have benefited from a bit more.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback.Think I Will mix the three thing with perlite and start the plants soon.If any def shows up,I Will try compost or guano tea,or,Little liquid fert to fight deficiency.I Will keep It organic as always.Anyway,your work Is Amazing there and It shows there Is not a matter of lights and brand as much as the farmer’s Hand…

2 Likes

No problem and thank you for the kind words. It seems every time I have had an issue, it was something caused by me being lazy or cheap heh. I try to keep the cost as low as possible on all fronts if I can. I have invested a little more into making some soil and keeping amendments around though. I really want to get a worm bin going so I do not have to worry about the 30+ per bag cost when I need them. I would use worm castings MUCH more if the cost was right.

2 Likes

Sneak peak at one of the no till living soil beds in the works. A separate post will be made for this project in the near future.

10 Likes

This shrub also has 3 areas that got pollenated the other day. Pollens: reg PPP (Purple Paonia Paralyzer) from @DougDawson , Bubblegum from @corey and fem Gelato pollen from myself.

3 Likes

That’s cool as hell what’s the plan with that using it perpetually on multiple grows

2 Likes

Indeed. The plan is to keep a good system going on with feeding the soil and keep the beds running for 2 years is the plan. After 2 years if things need to change, then we will go from there heh. This 3x3 bed is in a 4x4 tent and there will be a 2x4 bed crammed into a 2x4 tent. Both will have a different soil blend as well.

2 Likes

Very nice canopy!

1 Like

Thanks bud! Slow and steady but its pushing along heh.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about doing 3 or 4 2x4 no till beds as well. I would like to see how it goes. I’m back and forth on pots or beds still… The girls are nice and bushy tho!

1 Like

That could be pretty cool. I cant wait to get using these beds. The 3x3 bed’s cover crop is almost where I want it, just a little more growth/sprout and I will pick 4 plants and throw them in there to start recovering and watch them get going. I may make a small bed for my small tent with the leftover fittings I have (will need to find and buy some good fabric), but I am not sure if I want to do that or get my hands on an earth box or 2 to try our. Only time will tell!

1 Like

What did you decide on for the cover crop? Anything specific or a mix? You may just be able to buy the fabric if you can’t come up with something.

1 Like

I have a 12 seed (60% clover) cover crop blend from buildasoil. Seems only clover is coming up at the moment. Pretty cool to make/grow the soil before you grow the plants in it heh.

2 Likes