Sinister seeds aka the real indican

Has anyone ever gotten seeds from this guy on I.G. ? If so how was your experience?

10 Likes

Indican(SinisterSeeds) made some great Crosses,some of them i grew my self some yrs ago. i don´t know his current work,but there are some members here on OG,growing Sinister Stuff too. @Indican1 is a member himself as well…

13 Likes

He has some hard to find stuff. And has been around a while. Both those seem like good things to me

8 Likes

He’s legit, at times can be slow to ship. Have not grown out his gear yet. Has some older stuff you don’t see every day.

5 Likes

I just flowered out the Nl5 x ATF and am a big fan. Was first grow in new set up and the plant kept cruising through any adjustments I made to, eventually, get the environment dialed in. Finished flowers are nice and crystally and a solid indica stone. Got a bunch more of his stuff I’m looking forward to growing.

5 Likes

He is well worth ordering from some good genetics plus freebies .

8 Likes

Thanks all for the feedback :pray:t2:
When y’all say some old stuff what kind of OLD STUFF are we talking about he has? Thank y’all

1 Like

He’s always had real interesting crosses and inexpensive. I’ve grown a couple and they were high yielding fire. One was SFV x Blues I think. Everyone loved smoking it. The other one was Herijuana x Rebel Yell, a Motarebel strain, and it was a really cool plant. Looks, yield, taste. Also a Deep Chunk x SFV. I still have 4 others I think. I’ll look those up. He hit me up not long ago and he’s out in Oklahoma now. That’s gotta be a relief for him. He’s always got something you’ll want. No lie. He might swing by one day. A bunch of us here used to be on another forum with him. He’s paid some dues by now. I gotta check his IG out, but I know I’ll want to buy but still low on reserves. I need to grow his gear out. Damn, so many good projects to be had. So little time.

6 Likes

Ok, I found my list. The other 4 I have are:

Damaged Case - (Psychosis x Huckleberry Kush) x (Psychosis x Herijuana)

Snow Kush f2 - Huckleberry Kush x Snow Queen

Lost In Space - Apollo 13 x Blue Moon Rocks

Only 3, not 4. @Papalag grew out the Damaged Case and raved about it.

5 Likes

Yes I have a bunch of his strains…he’s legit!!

Alaskagrown

EDIT: This was years ago on Opengrow not IG…but still the same…

Here’s what I still have :slight_smile:

LUI F3
Herijuana/UK Blues x UK Blues x Herijuana
Huckleberry Kush x Herijuana
Holy Princess x Herijuana
God’s Afghani x Herijuana
Psychosis x Herijuana
Blue Chocolate/Ms Universe x Selene
Rebel Yell x Selene
Chemo

8 Likes

Gods Afghani x Herijuana

16 Likes

Damn !!! Ok that’s ALL I needed to see and hear! Bout to buy some gear from him

4 Likes

Herni IBL xRed Herni Fruit

Grape Earth

WakeFord F2 -4

Huck Kush x Snow Queen

Amnesia x heri

Holy Princess x Heri

Rebel Yell x Seline

Snow Queen x Heri

Seline x Heri

Huckleberry Kush x Heri

God bud x heri

That’s that’s my list of his work.

9 Likes

Wow man he must be good.

4 Likes

Hey all Craigson is on IG selling off a huge cache of his beanz might want to have a look!

4 Likes

I’m grown 6 or 7 of his stuff
I’m a big fan

I’ve got 5 of his new stuff going now.
Black sunshine, grape earth, oil spill x blr , bshw x herijuana and mtf x (atf x nl5)

Great service
Great genetics

@GMan is right damage case is amazing I’ve grown it out at least 5 x’s and blue moon magoo wow :star_struck:

7 Likes

Heavy hitters for sure : )

The clown will put you on your ass real quick

8 Likes

@Fat_Man found an old pic of damage case

11 Likes

Thanks everyone for the confirmation and fees back on the real indican’s genetics. Y’all are so awesome :clap:t2: :sunglasses::pray:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

You don’t want those Lui…send em to me I’ll dispose of them correctly. :laughing:

6 Likes