Six Gun seeds?

Peace OG. I have just been on IG and have noticed a fire sale of genetics from a breeder called Tommy 6 guns. Has any of U heard of him?? He has a small following but I have never heard of him. Thing is he is selling alot of his genetics for 40!!! I want Us tobuy him out. He says that he needs to move the beans cuz he has an impending move that he needs to stack for. Now I know that everyone has a situation and wants to make money, but I figure with this fire sale he is having We all can score some good genetics at great prices. He has Chitral Kush for 40 a pack (supposed to be pure landrace...I want this). He is also offering half packs for 25 (US only) on all packs that are marked on site at $40. I dont know what everyone else wants to do but I would like to get a group together to get a huge order from him as well. Either way the website is sixgunseeds.com Maybe We can get a group buy maybe not but i put the link in so ppl can make a decision. What do U all think?? Should we make a group buy or no??

this is post from IG
Be safe. Be well…:person_in_lotus_position:t6:‍♂:fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

Well his insta states commercial hemp growing and breeding. Im out. Lol. I dont grow hemp.

2 Likes

Peace @Grohio I am messaging now But I think its MJ. I could be wrong tho. Be safe.:fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

Just confirmed…NOT HEMP

1 Like

I scanned through his insta. It looks like he does all his own testing and very minimal as well. This is from august. Only running 2 tester plants hoping for a female. And then i seen newer post of them being offered for sale already.

4 Likes

exactly one day after the tester plant post. LMFAO. Big No No in my book. Im not buying untested lines or crosses.

9 Likes

Ive never used them either but would heed caution
The desciption of his chitrali is a copy of kwik seeds. Im not saying that reproductions are bad or that genetics are property but when you say personally collected usually that means went there and got them not had the mailman deliver them lol. https://kwikseeds.com/product/chitrali-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/

8 Likes

Did you see the ppl he tagged in the second pic?!? I’d move on if it were me…

3 Likes

I don’t understand that logic. I can tag anyone, that doesn’t mean that they endorse me

2 Likes

The logic is the first person he tagged was Hawthorne,
The others are all companies of some sort…No tagged friends?!?

Not something anyone I know would do…:wink:

3 Likes

I’d stay away from this guy. Freakin retard who cannot understand simple English. Kept saying I had a fake account when I kept explaining that I’m not from US and gotta keep myself safe and secure. I’m not gonna be posting my grows all over IG. Wtf is his issue?

3 Likes

Peace All. I appreciate the input as I had no info to go on. But, yes as most have pointed out he has some somewhat questionable practices. I am not a person to listen to gossip or be around that type of energy, yet I will listen to INTELLIGENT disagreements. After speaking to the man via DM it seemed he was a person bittered by the whole forum thing and had nothing good to say about them. I do understand not wanting to deal with criticism, but as a public figure (big or small) U need to be able to take the criticism that ppl will most definitely have and roll with it. Reluctance to indulge in an intelligent banter is a bad sign.
Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

4 Likes

So it’s a man child I see!

I stay away from gossip too but this dude is as horrible as they get!

It wasn’t that long ago that the US was a prohibited land. Some emphathy would be nice! To blast a LEGIT Grower, growing meds post cancer in prohibition land, is just Super tasteless! Shows what kinda person he is so fuck six gun!

3 Likes

Bought from him a while back, received my pack on my bday sept 24 4 days after purchase. Quick with the shipment. Highly recommend

3 Likes

l

Here’s a purchase review of SixGunSeeds.

I purchased Sherbalotto a 10 pack, pack arrived as a 9 pack with 2 pre squished beans, (so 7 potentialpretty girls). (When I messaged about the pre squished bean breeder said there was nothing he could do because he ships in plastic vial to guarantee there no smashing… doesn’t mean a few ugly ones might of skipped passed in the packing, but eh I know the season bring rush and stress so I looked past it.

Did receive a freebies pack of 3 cloud spin.

The beans them self are very very very small by far the smallest I have seen much smaller than the mini auto seeds I have received, the freebies are grey/white and seem non viable.

Now I’m going to solo cup all of the sixgunseeds beans and see what they turn out to be, all the visual an smashed seeds are bad yes, but there could be good phenos to find. Are they guaranteed no, am I willing to give said breeder a chance beyond the visual and obvious starting issues, yes because those little beans have a small chance to maybe have great phenos.

6 Likes

you never know until you pop those beans. I have seen seeds of all shades and sizes, and you never eally can tell about them until you germ. good luck!

2 Likes

Yea im not gonna give up on them, my first couple seeds looked semi the same and had great germ rates, but the pre smashed seed and missing seed were the actual only true standing issues I had.

Prices are mid to low and you can bulk buy, but I forgot this part, from his insta posts I cant say if all crosses are truly tested by testers or even the breeder him self, but he does have semi transparency on his insta :wink:

2 Likes

@SweetLeaf any update?

2 Likes

Good lookin, ill soak them tonight.

1 Like

I’ve bought some beans from him and even tried to do a collaboration with him. He’s definitely not the easiest person to work with. :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4: