Ski lodge officially open

Take a seat next to the fireplace, grab a mug of oil infused cider n watch the snow covered buds bloom.

I’ve got 13 different strains going from many different breeders.
1 starfighter f4- led seeds
2 citrus freeze- led seeds
3 9lb hammer x starfighter- led seeds
4 hibernate- greenpoint
5 tomahawk- greenpoint
6 (holy grail og x gsc) x scott’s og- local breeder
7 alien kookie- greybeard
8 purple dream berry- greybeard
9 unification- cult classic
10 (ssh x hindu) x (earlloom)- my cross
11 (ssh x hindu) x (diesel x hindu)- my cross
12 mystery cross- @kalgrae
13 seed mix- rock the ruler (strainly)

18 Likes

Dude, Lets hit the slopes.

:ski: :skier: :snowboarder: :mount_fuji:

3 Likes

15 Likes

The unification didn’t sprout well 3 only cracked and only 2 were showing growth worth keeping. Lost 7 to my 1st stress test (3 hours w/o dome). I’ll update a pic soon. Got a tri mutation in one of @kalgrae crosses. Def cool only seen it once b4.

14 Likes

That will flower like cabbage if it lives. :laughing:

4 Likes

There is going to be a great number of genetic variations in my chucks. That is new to me too. You’ve got what I’d call a shit ton of seeds poppin.

8 Likes

Damn son, hoping for some pow on this slope!

3 Likes

Brother @Skiball! Damn son! How large is your staff to help you manage such diversity? That’s a lot of strains. I haven’t seen such a diverse mix since my visit to the DMV! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Here for the show :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Unfortunately in majority of the trimutation cases the trimutation trait will “fix itself” after a bit of vegging/growing…

In my years of growing I’ve had quite a bit of those too, I wish they would always retain it but what can you do… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Haha shouldn’t n to bad longest running strain should b about 65ish days. Maybe that’s why my grows so diverse. Only diveristy at my DMV is the different kinds of white trash.

3 Likes

I’ve only seen it once b4 and it continued in only one node. I cloned it and ran it for a grow. Actually yielded less but still cool.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! Excellent! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of one of the 1st square led’s avil. It’s over 10 yrs old I think lost track to b honest.

9 Likes

I love ski!!! So limey!!! Lol

3 Likes

It’s actually orange n lemon lol

1 Like

I didn’t know they sold it anywhere but here in Kentucky lol

3 Likes

Ya I usto have a bud that’s a truck driver. His route was to southern IL to my area that’d pick me up cases. It’s been yrs since then, def miss it.

1 Like

Sorry bout not many updates. New jobs kicking my ass. Down to 62 plants now and will b transplanting 60 into their permanent veg home’s this weekend. They’ll b put in 3" net pots and placed in 6 per tub.

15 Likes

Here’s a pic from 2 days ago right after being topped. Just a run down of my mess ups to this point. Waited about 8 days to long to transplant pellets into 3" net cups. I’ve just been running behind everywhere with the new gig n 10 hr days. Once they were transplanted I was going to slowly down the ph over 3-4 days. That wasn’t the best idea should have jumped right into 5.8. Also with nutes was slowly upping the dose and wasn’t fast enough. They’re looking decent now got a tiny tip burn from feeding the other day but in no way worried. Found a pre flower tonight and def leaning towards a female. Makes it all that more exciting! Have a auto ph doser otw and planning to have them transplanted in final home’s by and of the month.

Some info on equipment I’m using a 6.5 x 6.5 ft Apollo tent. Pictured is a meizhi 900 on full. Will be adding a 2nd 900 and run both on veg. Meizhi have 2/3 it’s power with veg switch n 1/3 of the power is in bloom. Also have 2 other panels that run 520 watts at the wall.

13 Likes