Skunk24.com - Cannabis Seeds -30% OFF - best prices in europe

Hello to all Overgrow users!
On Monday I bought seeds on the Skunk24 website. I was encouraged by the low price for it and the purchase allowance using the TransferWise payment option. The package came to me in 3 days, and I’m very happy with shopping in this store :slight_smile:
Regards VanDaik

PS. I also asked for a grinder, which I did not belong to, but the shop did not cause me problems and gave it for free.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your reviews :slight_smile:

We have a black friday promo for you!
Untill the end of November all seeds in our store are 40% cheaper.
Visit: https://Skunk24.com

1 Like

Hello, we have new promotions for you:

Visit : https://skunk24.com/

I’m not a shill but I’ve bought from skunk24 around 5 times this year. I thought I’d bring this to our UK members attention.
They have 40% off at the moment and along with your usual free beans if you do a direct transfer to their UK account you also get 3 exta seeds.

1 Like

This is around 6 orders I’ve made with skunk24 since last year. I’ve not found anywhere cheaper (30% cheaper than everywhere else) even the postage costs are cheaper than most UK seed banks at £4.95 tracked and recorded from Poland to the UK. Order was placed on Saturday 2nd and seeds are in my possession now a mere 6 days later. Thats twice as fast as my order from GYO and GYO are based in Scotland.
Now on with what I bought and the freebies I received.
Paid for -
30 sweet seeds sweet skunk fast version (25 pack and a 5 pack that you get 2 extra free in so 32 in total).
5 bulk seeds gorilla glue photoperiod.
You get a free seed for any spend then a 2nd at £20 and one for every £20 extra after that and you can choose from a list (mainly auto flowers if I’m honest but a small amount of photos also in the list).
I chose -
4 Barney’s farm 8 ball Kush photoperiod.
2 fast buds GSC auto.
If you do a direct bank transfer into their UK bank account you also get a choice of free 3 Dutch Passion glueberry og photo or auto (your choice) I chose the photoperiod.
Also received a lighter, stickers, a plant label and various breeder catalogs (will have something to browse now while taking a dump :rofl:).
All this came to £111 with delivery included.
I’d not buy my feminized seeds from anywhere else now. Well done Skunk24 for a perfect transaction. :+1:

A 1st class service from my now go to seed bank.

2 Likes

Hello,
Congratulations, You won the package of seeds from us! The package contains 34 seeds, including 24 feminized. Write in the private message your shipping details so that we can send seeds :slight_smile:
Best Regards
Pablito.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I actually won something. To be fair I just gave an honest opinion on my dealings with skunk24. I’d not go anywhere else to buy my seeds. I’ll forward my address via pm as soon as I get home from work. Thanks skunk24 and Pablito. :hugs:

3 Likes

Well my prize arrived today.
Thank you for your kindness @skunk24.com.
I’m spoilt for choice now what fem to grow next :rofl:

I’ll recommend you to all my UK grower friends.

4 Likes

Hi. Are you still working? The last review was from 2018.

Hi Guys,

Skunk24.com is not working anymore. Now we have new website: https://ganjafarmer.com
Wider offer, more freebies and same best prices.