Skunk91 is what the topic is!

If you have some skunk91 beans your willing to part with contact me. Being ignored is not my style so I’ll buy them if I have to at this point. I’ve been looking for over a 7-8 months trying to find these beans with No luck. Regardless if I get them from OG or not just know I will get my hands on em.

P.s. to the person reviewing the messages before they post: If your not going to post my topic atleast tell me why rather than just not posting it. That’s lame and is not cool.

4 Likes

Quite if few of us have it because of the restoration projoects so I’m KNOW for a FACT people have them…I have them lol

As far as your posts go, for some reason it makes us have to accept or decline your posts, I’m not sure why and I don’t know why they aren’t accepting it other than it could be posted in one of your current threads instead of being a new one…not sure though… I accept all and put them in proper threads of need be

2 Likes

But yeah if you need them I’d be happy to send them to you lol

1 Like

Heard that.
As far as the post I made I didn’t try to send it when it happened, I was trying to post the link I had with it and boom it went up for approval. I wanted to go back and edit it but I can’t find it at all lol poof

2 Likes

:thought_balloon:
…maybe “trading post”?
…“seeking/WTB skunk91”?
:neutral_face:

and yeah, it’s around here somewhere :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Oh I can smell it, I’m a hound dog when it comes to this skunk bubba. :nose:

3 Likes

Yea it’s weird… I think it’s a new member thing so we can make sure you aren’t a bot lol

4 Likes

I just PMd you.
Lots of skunk 91 f2s left

6 Likes

I told him! Lol

The man himself!

3 Likes

Understood.
But Wow lol I’m a freakin bot
That’s hysterical lol

2 Likes

Jordan of the islands has a very good skunk. It hits the nostalgia from the 90s for sure. It’s called Northern BC Skunk.

5 Likes

Where can I find that in the states?

1 Like

No you aren’t a bot lol kinda obvious from the conversation, hasn’t been a singularity yet I don’t think lol

I attempted to use my sense of humor but i guess it’s still battling a winter cold because it was off it’s mark a little lol
@SenseOfHumor: Tighten up bubba

1 Like

@OoohThatSmell www.jordanoftheislands.ca

2 Likes

Meh lol ingot ya… some of us have that slow smoked brain lol

1 Like

Thanks man
Hashtag SkunkHunt2019👃

2 Likes

Yea man lol too much G13 Genious this morning lol

4 Likes

Are these the ones we had some worries about herming?

1 Like

Yeah the f1s were known to herm indoors. The f2s I ran had high herm rate indoor too but i did find a few killer phenos in each that didnt herm.
Hopefully the f2s dont herm outdoor

5 Likes