Skywalker og

I have a friend who’s trying to track down some Skywalker OG, and I said I’d ask around, and no better place than here to ask right??

9 Likes

I grew Skywalker OG last year in my crop. I got a Heavy yield from it. 2 plants produced “7 lbs” Skywalker is a great strain.

6 Likes

He said he’s looking to buy, if anyone has or can point me in the direction to help him out, that would be pretty cool of ya.

1 Like

i couldnt find much, but i know bodhi has a couple skywalker crosses, just not in stock. nothing in the pure form though. not much help, but it is out there somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.
That’s what he was saying too, all he can find is crosses, he’s not a real seasoned grower, and doesn’t have many connections.
He lives in Texas, I’m sure he’d take clones as well.

Correction he’s only looking for reg seeds…

I have some Skywalker x JLO seeds I made. Regular photoperiod. Send me a DM and I’ll hook him up.

4 Likes

I appreciate that very much man, but he’s pretty adamant about no crosses, I’ll ask him still though, what is the JLO cross, just to see…
Once again thanks for the generosity
@ReikoX

3 Likes

I dunno if you deal with ILGM. Running his Skywalker OG now.

1 Like

Just don’t tell him it a cross. He won’t be able to tell. How much do you like him. :laughing: I’m sorry that’s mean. I love to know what I’m working with. So I get it.

4 Likes

He’s looked at those and said he doesn’t like the feel of that seedbank :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you have a journal of those?

1 Like

JLO is the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2

1 Like

Has people had problems with ILGM? There prices are high but they say they guarantee there seeds.

I have no idea…just said that place seems sketchy…I dunno.

But good news, he found some!!

Thank you to all who tried to help much appreciated!!!

1 Like

Check out my stimulate the grow topic in hydro

1 Like

Happen to have a link? :grin:
I’d just like to know what it even looks like, I have not a clue about that strain

2 Likes

All I’m finding is fem autos. Boooooo

2 Likes

Here’s a couple shots of my ilgm skywalker in early flower

11 Likes

I think what he was getting at was, he was looking for some old school stuff and not something easily accessible or mass produced.
I dunno, that’s just my guess.

3 Likes

I get the not crossed thing, I look for certain strains and want them pure as well.

2 Likes