SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Congrats!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

That sounds like a killer cross! I’d call it Lemon Gas :metal:

4 Likes

Pretty tame for you bud… I was expecting lemon grass elephant fuck or something :metal::rofl:

10 Likes

Holy sh*t that made me laugh :joy:

6 Likes

No one has used Bukkake Holocaust yet so it’s free if you want to use it :smiley:

6 Likes

You guys are a trip on the site lol!!!

2 Likes

Sounds more suited to a white strain :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s funny!:slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Diesel Lemon Sour Haze!!!

1 Like

Gonna call it “Overpriced Fuel” lol… fuck diesel is expensive

5 Likes

Nice lol and yes it is terrible!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I have found this to be true also. They put all their energy into keeping the line going.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

SLH are down, cut them this morning. They are hanging with my Transkei x Durban Poison in my flower room which is automated and set up as my drying room for now. I’ll be gone for 12 days, when I get back they should be ready for collection.

40 Likes

Very cool @Jinglepot , congrats on a successful harvest, great work.

12 Likes

Bravo! Enjoy your time away. You’ve earned it!

6 Likes

Hey jingle pot, how is it? Was your vacation worth it?

7 Likes

It was an absolute blast! :100: I could’ve stayed for another 2 weeks, awesome fishing

I’m just working on shucking some of the SLH, it’ll be a slow process as my schedule is packed right now. This plant has Small/medium size seeds with decent striations on the most mature ones. I’ll post pics after my sleep :sleeping:

26 Likes

I got some slh from a member here in a trade, cant wait to see how these beans stack up against earlier selections

7 Likes

Me to! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at mine and plotting… :wink:

I’ve got:

• SLH
  • Franko’s Lemon Cheese (cheese x SLH)
  • Lemon Sherbet x SLH

I haven’t figured out what I want to do but I’m leaning towards running them in the order listed and carrying forward the best M&F for crosses.

Cheers
G

26 Likes