SLH Seed Run! (Closed)

Also… the other pheno has no purple at all, way bigger buds too

7 Likes

Maybe next time stop using those colour enhancing bottle formulas you’re always using. :joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Their called potions :grin:

8 Likes

And 39.99 per ml :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice Bud ,Bud sure Would Be a nice Dream come true ,I get a few lemon sentences, how do you get a few beans to try out…thank overgrow ,best wishes all the old school Era Nam style ,thai the trop I cal…I’m down , V alman…

2 Likes

I added you to the overflow list, if there are any extras when the seeds are collected and divided up you’ll get some.

In the mean time you should go to About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate and read up on seedruns

9 Likes

Super Lemon Haze f5 x Super Lemon Haze

7 Likes

A 4 year old sock account would be a lot of dedicated buildup for what would end up a pretty disappointing 4 days in the sun. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Didn’t look at the history, just the wild-ass recent posts! Comment removed, carry on

4 Likes

Wikis closed people! ,thanks @G-paS, now we wait and pray I get enough seeds :laughing::laughing:

14 Likes

The super lemon haze flowered plant is down! And she’s a beauty. Lemon to the core. Super sticky rock hard buds. Awesome fade. The top colas had far more amber trichomes than I usually harvest wth, but the middle and lowers are about perfect for me :metal::metal::metal:

The seeded females still seem at least a couple weeks behind.

IPC_2022-05-07.21.51.56.7950 IPC_2022-05-07.21.52.07.9240 IPC_2022-05-07.21.51.49.4890 IPC_2022-05-07.21.52.26.6899

50 Likes

Bruh…I fucking love the look of that slh…

8 Likes

What a aesthetic looking plant :drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Great genetics, she was so easy to grow, im just thrilled with this, can’t wait to do a full flower run. The short pheno I chopped 2.5 weeks ago smokes like a haze, so good. Slightly hot, very peppery, wicked cerebral high with no burnout

15 Likes

I’m putting my name in the overflow of overflow please

3 Likes

Big fat stinking lemon buds, lovely stuff :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Beautiful plants! :heart_eyes_cat: :+1:

1 Like

Excellent plants and, as usual, wonderful execution! :+1: :sunglasses:

Did you notice any differences between the seeded and unseeded bud development?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Completely different. But I think something happened to my seeded plants when I moved them into their tent when i seperated ny breeders from non breeders. Its like they started to reveg. That would explain why they are so far behind my unseeded ones.

6 Likes

The reason I ask is I’m running a clone of the Critical plus I crossed the OG Kush to and the bud development is different.

Cheers
G

4 Likes