Slurricane #7, atomic jelly

31 Likes

damn theyre frosty… making hash or smoking as flower?

3 Likes

also noticed you created your account 2 days ago, welcome if youre new. this is the dopest forum on the web, with some of the best people you will ever interact with. make yourself at home

6 Likes

Just flower but I make a lot of edibles with easier on the old lungs! Yes I just joined and have been blown away by the amazing community here. Not the most tech savvy 38 year old haha but better late than never. Thank you for the warm welcome, feel like I just got home.

5 Likes

Oh that’s dope. I’m a tech savvy 38 year old so I’ll help you what I can lol. I’m a network engineer by trade but cannabis enthusiasts and semi pro grower on the side lol

4 Likes

Haha sounds good thanks

1 Like

Wow, man! Did it snow there? Lol. Beautiful plant!

1 Like

Rhetorical right?! Kidding but hey thanks a lot! Those plants grow themselves I just harass em here and there

1 Like

I just started a bunch of seeds inhouse mango madness, lemon kush, rotten pineapple (from here!),qleaner, and looking at romulan genetics Heavyweight to help with my insomnia

2 Likes

@LonelyOC these are one of my favorite grows

1 Like

That is some :fire::fire::fire: right there! Good work man!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, thought maybe you’d like to see a previous grow ya know! So excited for dragon core, my other plants are excited as well, 3 more popped thru the soil last night!

1 Like