Slytofhand smoke and mirrors grow

I’ll be starting a new grow soon. I just acquired some components to help me go perpetual. I’m gonna be documenting this one with pics and video. I plan on running Ethos and Bodhi genetics. Cotton Candy and Spirit Train. I won the Cotton Candy from a Boots 2 Buds drawing on FB and was gifted the Train from a loyal OG member. I want to try and score some Mandelbrot genetics next. I want the old school stinky stanky gassy stuff. Skunk, The Royal, Diesel etc. Burning rubber vs. bubblegum. Lofty dreams for disabled vet with short arms and deep pockets and in an outlaw state lol. Standby. We will be starting off by end of week. Big thanks to those that watched my last grow. Extra big thanks to those that have donated beans to me. I also will be trying Advanced Nutrients this go round. I used General Hydro until I found out they were owned by Hawthorne Gardening who is owned by Scotts Miracle Grow who is owned by Monsanto. I am not down with big cannabis. I don’t want GMO herb thank you.

8 Likes

Interesting lineup you have there. I’m looking forward to see how they perform for you. :sunglasses: :+1:

I’m with you on that ‘sordid festering heap of corporate malfeasance’, not my vendors of choice either…

Cheers
G

1 Like

I’ll put some pics up tonight of some current Skywalker OG I have in last days of flower. I have to clean the seedling station/set it up and start a soak on the beans too. Also will have to move 2 ladies in bud into the tent #2 stronger light once I cut the SKog. I cut an AK47 early for smoke but it still delivered on buzz, terps not so great. I didn’t document this one as someone gifted me a shit ton of SKog clones I popped the AK47 for practice and shits n grins. I’m ready to start these Ethos and Bodhi genetics and see if I can bring them to a good outcome. All in time. Patience is a virtue. I do wanna score some of the old big league chew flavored bubble gum. I find it intriguing. I don’t have the selection folks in the legal areas do. My pallet is virgin to real honest to goodness bud vs. black-market misnamed pgr tripe.

1 Like

6 Likes

Putting in jars. Damn good smoke. My 2nd grow. Only upwards from here.

5 Likes

Left Ethos Cotton Candy Grape. Right Bodhi Spirit Train. Started in rapid rooter cubes with bioroot water in super sprouter under t5s on 10/16. Planted in hydroton RDWC. 1.5oz Advanced pH perfect trio on 10/30.

3 Likes

Cottoncandy Cookies and Spirit Train… The light in the tent scorched the babies but I fixed that. Heightened light added some CalMag. My seedling station is doing great as well. GrapeStomper and Cat9. Using bioroot on the seedlings. Advanced pH perfect in the tent. Seedlings will probably move to my empty veg tent soon. Hoping to clone the cottoncandy cookie I have going. Ethos has fire. Intrigued on the rest as they are donations from cool people… I would like to keep cloning to help my perpetualness. I have Gordon’s Glue and Warheads upper deck waiting to pop.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Love it all!
Great work, hydro coco super cool !

The seed station set up is ingenious. Between two tents ! Genius !

Wish you tremendous success on perpetuating !

1 Like

I need more slaps for the seed light shield.

The Spirit Train is finally digging in. Waiting on her to really leave station will allow time for a clone or two off the cookies. My seedlings are sick and may get replaced. I think my space heater cooked them as the leaves are praying. Gordon’s Glue and Warheads…won’t be an issue if I can run two good clones of the cookies. My Grape Stomper and Cat9 are starting to root down in their new hydro homes. The pH went crazy initially. Tightened that up and added low dose of nutes and some CalMag. After listening to some old BOG interviews, I found myself wanting to run some Sour Bubble…however those are hard to find.

Seedlings were scrapped one Kineos Rewire has popped out of two. 4 Cotton Candy Cookies clones in humidome as well.

1 Like

Cotton candy cookies and Spirit Train

3 Likes

I’m not sure the data on these cultivars. The Ethos CCC smell like candy. Bodhis Spirit Train has a lemon diesel smell. Any of you have input it’d be appreciated. I’m thinking they’ll finish around 9wks.