Small Food bank Auction

Hi. So I have a few seeds that were given to me for various fundraisers I have done, that I would like to auction off for my local food bank. Demand for services have soared and hungry people need food. Donations will go direct to the food bank and I will send the seeds once I get a receipt of your donation. Or if you have a cause you are passionate about we can talk about donating to that instead.

I have 2 very nice strains up for auction.

Purple Satellite ( Oaxacan 79 x Blue Hemp Nepalese) x Big Sur Holly Weed which are unreleased seeds from Vermontman of Green Mountain Seeds.

And

Bandaid Haze #7 x Vietnam Black / Lu Hahn? ( Forget the spelling on this one but itā€™s Nev Haze X Viet Black) by the generous @MAHAKALA

They will be auctioned off together in ONE lot. Bids in USD. Bidding will close March 24 at 6pm MST! I pay for snail mail but tracked will cost extra.

Dirt Wizard has added to the auction. The winner also receive these seeds from @Dirt_Wizard as well as these to the runner up.

I have also added Cherry West f3 to the pot as well as two more seed donations from OGā€™s @BudWhisperer

Much thanks to him.[quote=ā€œBudWhisperer, post:21, topic:106379, full:trueā€]
@TopicalWave you and @Dirt_Wizard helped inspire me.

So i would like to offer this SOLD OUT 12-pack of BODHI Heavenly Hashplant (ā€œKatsuā€ Bubba x HP).

To add to the treasure chest, and reward a bid of $125.

Iā€™m in the US and i would mail them to the winner (w Tracking) at my expense.

[/quote]

25 Likes

Very cool seeds and idea! I hope this goes well and maybe I will think of doing the same soon, food banks are more important than ever

7 Likes

I like the idea!

$25 start?

7 Likes

This is a fabulous idea! :green_heart:

I also hope it goes well! I wish I could afford to participate however, I can totally cheerlead! :mega:

Best of luck with this! :star_struck:

Hazeā€™s are awesome! Needed to be said! šŸŖ“

7 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m proud to say I have raised over 2000$ for the Canadian Mental Health Association and the Edmonton Food Bank from other seed auction fundraisers.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s awsome. I love a good cause!
Though Iā€™m with @KanehB, to poor atm but will definitely be cheerleading you from the sidelines.

:v::heart:

8 Likes

$50 please.

Great idea! A local Food Bank helped us w food and coffee when i was unemployed for several months.
I was so moved by the kindness that i volunteered there for a while.

And these 2 strains sound so good!

ā€¢ Purple Satellite ( Oaxacan 79 x Blue Hemp Nepalese) x Big Sur Holly Weed -unreleased yet.

And

ā€¢ Bandaid Haze #7 x Vietnam Black / Lu Hahn (sp?) (Nev Haze X Viet Black)

12 Likes

Because I love to see the generosity of our community here on OG, and I am too poor to participate but seed rich, Iā€™m going to toss in a contribution to the seed prizes for this auction, to be shipped to the owner from me upon winning, at my cost, anywhere in the world that I can get to with a Global stamp and a coin flip. I also want to offer a second place prize pack for the runner-up, as long as they are willing to place a $10-20 donation to the Edmonton Food Bank. This is so that everyone who gives hard to the hungry gets something, and maybe thatā€™ll encourage a little more bidding. The end of March is a hard time for a lot of people who work seasonally, with seasons not yet started for a lot of Northern agricultural or landscape workers.

To the highest bidder of the auction I will send:

5x @Tonygreen ā€˜s Tortured Beans- Ol Dirty Glue
which is @Connoisseur_Genetics Original Diesel S1 (Weasel) x GG4 RIL

5x Ethos Super Lemon Haze F6 by @Jinglepot

To the runner-up bidder I will send:

5x Super Lemon Haze seeds
5x Stuck In Plain Sight OG coop seeds

May the best (and second-best) bidders win!

15 Likes

Highest bid currently 50$ from @BudWhisperer

5 Likes

Thanks to @FieldEffect for getting it started with a solid first bid and to @BudWhisperer for doubling that right away, knowing the work these places do. This will be a fun few days, letā€™s see what we can raise for the folks in Edmonton with some OG spirit!

5 Likes

The OG spirit is strongā€¦ I already had one anonymous member reach out to donate, but did not want any beans in returnā€¦ :heart:

6 Likes

Awesome add-on gifts youā€™ve offered to the winners! Thank you for your kindness.

And yes thank you @FieldEffect for getting the ball rolling.

2 Likes

Your making it hard to resist throwing in a bid do I take the chance of getting strung up by the wife ?

3 Likes

Take the chance!

@BudWhisperer weā€™re cranking it up to $75

5 Likes

Excellent.

2 Likes

If we make it to 100$ I will pick another strain out of the stashā€¦ Anyone like Cherry West? Figure it might be nice to balance the sativa heavy lineup.

3 Likes

Bumping this for a near-48 hour warning, the auction ends at 6PM Mountain Standard Time on the 24th. Weā€™ve got four different strains at a current bid of $75 and some Cherry West on offer if bids break $100:

Freeborn Selectionsā€™ Cherry West Bx Description

Cherry West has a lot of terpinolene funk, but itā€™s one of the few plants with the turpentine funk that JackWreck haters still tend to love! The Bx lineage is Cherry West x ļ¼ˆCherry West x Cherry Limeadeļ¼‰. Cherry West #10 is the specific mother plant but since there is only one Cherry West plant I donā€™t bother with the #10 in the name anymore. Some of the plants are runty looking weirdos, but you can tell which ones they are by the time theyā€™re a foot tall and the is still dank on them ļ¼ˆtheyā€™re just not worth giving a big space to grow intoļ¼‰. Iā€™ve called this one Cherry15 in the past.
CW finishes outdoor in early Septemberā€“most of the seeds from the backcross finish in late September from what weā€™ve seenā€“but there are some that finish even earlier. The flavor is all exotic fruit with funk that smells like different fruit to different people. Itā€™s the closest terp profile to the Candelabra plant I had back in the day, which I used to half jokingly say has 10,000 flavorsā€“so expect lots of exotic colors and flavors in this one!

Cherry West Bx Lineage / Genealogy

5 Likes

And I will add to it and say that if the bids break $150, the winner will get an full, unopened breeder pack of a limited Bodhi freebie: Mimosa x 88G13HP. Since his packs are for sale at $45-50 currently and this is for charity that seemed like a good bracket for us to dig deep and try to hit!

4 Likes

Just to be clear my Cherry West are f3s given to me by my friend TerpeneTime.

3 Likes

@TopicalWave you and @Dirt_Wizard helped inspire me.

So i would like to offer this SOLD OUT 12-pack of BODHI Heavenly Hashplant (ā€œKatsuā€ Bubba x HP).

To add to the treasure chest, and reward a bid of $125.

Iā€™m in the US and i would mail them to the winner (w Tracking) at my expense.

8 Likes