Small indoor garden by crazyben

Hi growers…
Greetings from Bohemia (Czech Rep.). First time I’m sorry for my english.

Growing is my hobby over ten years, but all some out guerilla grows. But in the last two years
I’m growing devote at one hundred percent… at small indoor box. So I’m still rookie…

Now I do not have much time on growing, but I’ll show you few finished grows. Soon I’m show next grow. Perhaps you will like it. Lets go on…

20 Likes

Power Plant, Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)
400w, soil, nutritients by biobizz
One of first indoor grows… not very funny. Two seeds of PP have been “dead” & one orange b. was mutant.

29 days of 18/6 period

and here is starting flowering stage

9 Likes

Now skip ahead to something interesting…

13 Likes

and before harvest

all

orange bud

power plant

& here is OB mutant

14 Likes

final product… It was not enough… just some over 200 g (230g if I remember correctly)

Orange Bud

Power Plant!

meeting on

sequel soon :wink:

13 Likes

Hello crazyben!

For starters, it looks good! Do you plan to do some steps to make it more filled and uniform? For me it was really large improvement in harvest yield when I’ve learned when exactly switch to flowering to fill even canopy and make most of the available space…

In that “2016-01-01 18.21.55.jpg” photo it looks like there is still room for more buds (but maybe you have just harvested part of them - I’m not sure) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello & thanks
One was harvested earlier… moreover space has not been fully exploited. So I really agree…

At next round I tried to better fill and uniformity with the help of plastic “knees” (soon I will post it). Revenue increased, But still I need to improve.

2 Likes

In the next round, I planted 5xBrainstorm (DP) 4x S.A.D. S1 (Sweet Seeds) 1x White Widow (DP) & 5x Critical Kush (but germinate only one, maybe a bad package). I took another reflector and a humidifier, soil & nutrients still by biobizz.

cca 30 days of grow. Problem! Mites (is it right word?) Latin “Tetranychus” Helped Vertimec, but in the meantime grown jungle.

A few days later, I tried to compare the height. Period has been changed to flowering stage.

A week later, the first pistils.

6 Likes

Much grown up and then it got interesting. Just look.

9 Likes

Critical Kush (Barneys)… top smoke!

6 Likes

S.A.D. S1 (Sweet S.) really “hard” buds & so much trichomes

9 Likes

Next… micro scrog - 3xChina Yunnan, 3x C99 (supposedly original brothers grimm strain)
200w CFL (temperatures in summer not allow more) + UVB
soil by canna, nutritiens by biobizz

8 Likes

And this now in progress…
yet 250w HPS but weather slowly cools, so now swich to 400w. Its a mix of two crosses from a member of the Czech growers community (thx JAHmaican)

concretely
Nebula x Big Bang
(Shiva x Bluberry) x Lebanese
and one of my “self pollination” try (I admit that unintentional but I wonder what will come of).

I’m not sure now… between 15 to 20 days flowering. Soil (custom mix), nutritients again by biobizz. 6,5l (cca 1,5 gallon) flowerpots.

5 Likes

blooming

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello mate, nice grow btw. Do you have these seeds feminized or regular? I would like to try them too. Does JAHmaican still has the seeds?

1 Like

Regular. I dont know If JAHmaican still has the seeds… so ask him.

Seeds are selected rather for outdoor planting, but Im convinced that, will be good also indoor. At least now it seems that yes.

2 Likes

few days before harvest…

NxBB

SBL

Next time I show you a few OG Kush crosses… but I mixed the plants. So I hope you can help me with the identification of individual strains. Soon more

8 Likes

Harvest day

7 Likes

Nebula x Big Bang

dry…

10 Likes