Small indoor garden by crazyben

10 Likes

KatsuBubba x TahoeAlien F2
I can’t wait for tasting

13 Likes

That looks like it’s going to be very tasty smoke!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Hey I just went through the whole thread. You have come a long way. It is very encouraging to see your process. I’m in awe of how well you work with what you got. You are great at growing. Keep up the good work. And keep trying different things. I think that’s really why you are so good. It’s because you grow many different things. Blessings Jah.

5 Likes

I enjoy it. I like growing different variety. And I love when I can choose what I’ll smoke just now. Still learning and I’m trying to improve so such a response makes me happy…
thanks man. (and sorry for my english)

4 Likes

Dry BubbaAlien

8 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

The bud in the top picture looks like she just woke up all cotton-mouthed with a hangover.
Edit: And I should mention that they all look great.

6 Likes

Right?!? 3rd picture looks like been bench pressing…5th looks to be on steroids hammering out…7th looks to be the primadonna of the group of “College students” lol

And this is why its safest for me to lurk :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Chemdawg x MK Ultra

Crocketts Sour Tangie - Crocketts family farms

Mamba Negra - Blimburn

9 Likes

MK Ultra x Chemdawg Ibl (topped)

8 Likes

2/12 - MK Ultra x Chemdawg Ibl

6/12 - Crockett’s Sour Tangie (ESCD - Tangie)

9 Likes

11/12 Crocketts Sour Tangie - 3 males off

7/12 MK Ultra x Chemdawg Ibl - crazy sprint up

impressive progress in ten days

4 Likes

Im worried. Looks strange - maybe herms? What do you think?

3 Likes

Looks like it’s growing sacks to me mate. I’d chop it before it slows the rest of your grow down or atleast isolate it until you’re sure :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I mean that it is
They got a lot lighting stress :frowning: the light got into the growing space even during the night period

2 Likes

12/12 MK Ultra x Chemdawg Ibl

6 Likes

17/12 MK Ultra x Chemdawg Ibl
need more feeding

7 Likes