Small Pieces of Wisdom

I’m sure there are many.

But, for married men, take the garbage out. Don’t ask questions on the existential nature of garbage removal, just do it. It will make your life better.

Who’s got one?

20 Likes

Those who write on Shithouse walls roll thier shit into little balls,Those who read these words of wit eat those little balls of shit

4 Likes

Rhyming and wisdom do no necessarily coincide.

5 Likes

But for a good Chuckle it does make

4 Likes

The more I see ,the less I know that I know. Tom Cochrane

A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.
Gian Carlo Menotti

6 Likes

A happy wife, makes for a happy life! :wink:

7 Likes

If you run out of toilet paper, use a coffee filter or go for a shower.

For the single man, obviously.

3 Likes

I have one of those mesh coffee filters.

7 Likes

I would hate to be that asshole :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

But that’s how you know it’s REALLY clean.

2 Likes

Wiping with one of those would end up a total mesh

6 Likes

YIKES :grimacing:, that’s really going to hurt :cry:

1 Like

You guys are gross

4 Likes

Correction: an unhappy wife makes for an unhappy life. Just because she does her level best to make you miserable when you don’t do what she says doesn’t mean happiness when she’s not annoying you, though.

My small piece of wisdom, for unmarried men - don’t get married. You can take the garbage out whenever you feel like it, or for that matter turn it into a bokashi bin and let it stink up your bedroom. When it starts to bother you, do something about it, otherwise, you’re free.

4 Likes

Even if single a little KNF on the counter would be too much for me.

I didn’t say it was a good choice, just that you’re free to make it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You started it :grimacing:

In the interest of marital harmony there will be no decomposing filth on the counter.

1 Like

The three rings of marriage, engagement ring, wedding ring, suffer ring :ring::wink::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

If you end up in a hotel room that doesn’t have it’s own shower or toilet, just piss in the little sink they give you. That’s what that is there for. Run the tap to “flush”.