Smelliest afghani you've ran

Sup og fam, I was wondering what the smelliest, foulest smelling afghani you’ve witnessed. I’ve only encountered floral, woodsy/spice,hash,rubber. Never really came across a acrid smelly Afghan. How about you.

4 Likes

I have 2 beans from a freak bagseed of either MasterOG or SilverOG that are kushes in shape/growth but came out so funky I labeled “skunky, greasy, RKS-like”. :pray:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

years ago I got some seeds which are labelled as original Afghan. I grew some out and came across some great phenos. one pheno truly smelled like garlic and rotten meat, absolutely gorgeous and the stone was exactly what i like about indica in general. I still have some beans left and plan to make an open pollination to preserve and then hunt some nice phenos that I can cross with my maple leaf indica f2s.

1 Like

Looking for some Master Kush in trade, pm for my list, need for breeding for wife’s meds, anything on 65 strain list free game. Bonus if a Purple Pheno…:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Update. I asked Afghan selection what was the grandest afghani he’s came across and his reply was chimtral, from bhalk province. @Instg8ter what you want for orange goji. Dont have master kush. Or appy super skunk :grin:

I can part with some Orange Gogi, whatcha got on your list, looking for a columbian gold for a project. Or Critical Kush…that RKS sounds nice.

2 Likes

I haven’t got beans of the Master Kush yet, but I should in a few months time. I’ve got a killer pheno that I’ll be selfing in the near future.

2 Likes

Keep me in mind Brother and I’ll send you some of those trippy Sativas

1 Like

I would certainly be interested in that, you seem to have a pretty fun variety going. You mentioned looking for Colombian gold as well. I haven’t got that but I do have some very nice old Colombian Red I’ve had in storage for years. Hoping to do a preservation run at some point coming up o those too.

2 Likes

@Instg8ter the only thing I have of that nature would be the mohican ×axis×goji. I got from a buddy. Haven’t got any pure sativa, or landrace

1 Like