Smoke Bud or Vape? Extremely Curious!... Thanks! :)

Hello everyone! Been noticing alot of people swapping out the old school bud, for the oil contraptions, aka vape… What is your preference, and why?? Thanks all! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Smoking flower cuz I hate coughing til I cramp up my gooch lol

6 Likes

Word up!.. My girl enjoys the vaping way more than conventional bud… And she coughs like she’s gonna keel over and die afterwards. I’ll take an itty bitty hit before I crash out (few times a week) and it fucks me up, and yes, I cough. I think I’ll stay with the old school… Just like my cars. Thanks very much for your input.

4 Likes

Yea… I will will when someone has it but I don’t go actively looking for it… Give me my one hitter and some bud and I’m quiet

5 Likes

Ya, the old lady has these tiny glass containers full of this wax, or oil, or whatever it is.Its easily accesible, But, I never touch it. Its her stuff and I just leave it alone… Trust factor, goes both ways… lol Anyways, Sure is a big thing around my region… The dispensaries carry very little bud, and lots of this oil. What is this world coming to?? :confused:

2 Likes

Vape mail.

1 Like

Same. I love flower.
You dont get the entourage effect from oil alone.

1 Like

During the day I vape, I can hit that pen like 3 times and I’m set for the next few hours. At night I break out my stash tray and go through the sacred ritual of rolling two joints for the evening.

3 Likes

Have tried it many times. Have a Volcano, a Pax 3 and a couple others…just do not use them. The taste to me is not like it is from the Bud. I much prefer smoking Bud in a joint to any other methods. Why I keep trying the vapes is beyond me, lol.
Most people I know who smoke like the vape’s…

5 Likes

I pretty much only ever smoke bowls of flower. I like the burn and the smokey flavor of it. Vapes creep me out to take a hit that’s like air and then be wrecked like 3 minutes later lol

I do use an ecigarette though, and I freaking love it. I get to nurse my long term nicotine addiction without the smell, tar and chemical cocktail.

4 Likes

I’m old school and like to pass around the joint ,I still like to hand roll , I prefer the standard papers, French lights , jokers , zig zag, raws, (no tobacco leaf) just seems right …

I have , and had all kinds of rigs, bongs pipes etc, nothing like smoking a Joint

I like to take oil on vacation so I can puff out on the balcony and it don’t smell like MJ , but the cough will give you away lol I got an evo for that.

I Stick to the weed tho.

3 Likes

Quit a 2 pack a day cig habit with one…been at ZERO nicotine for a month now, about to throw it away too!
Fee SO MUCH better without the nasty “FAG’s” lol.

AGREE…no vape, at least for me, even comes remotely close to THAT flavor your talking about.

6 Likes

For sure. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to quit with this thing, there was really no transition at all. Not sure if I’ll be giving it up any time soon though lol

I’ve read about people making their own flavoured weed ejuice, but it seemed way too involved and messy to try. If someone perfects it and can bring it to market they should be a very rich person. Imagine pineapple coconut 20% THC ejuice…drool

I got on that drug called “Chantix” … Too many side affects. After that, I went cold turkey for 3 years, but started back up after a death in my family… Will make another attempt, and soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chantix fucked my life with vivid nightmares…

Then my mom opened up a vape store and I started working for her and got away from them… Got back on them for a couple years after that but haven’t had a cigarette since last October

2 Likes

i used an epen to drop my smoking habit. that was 2 years ago. but there’s something about sitting on the back porch drinking a beer and i get to craving a cigarette, i dont cave, usually just roll a joint instead.

2 Likes

I hear ya Toasty… had the same exact problem, also didnt have any desire for sex… And even contemplated suicide one day… That was it! Cold turkey worked… First week was a biotch, then after that, smooth sailing.

1 Like

Congradulations!!! Thats AWESOME Brah!! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

2 Likes

I wish I could vape. I’ve tried years ago with the Zephyr Ion which was like a cheaper Volcano, but it made me cough too much.

When people have pens it does the same for me.

It’s weird cause smoking bowls, joints, blunts I never cough

2 Likes

It’s because the vape particles are bigger than the particles that make up combustible smoke so it takes a day or two of getting used to, much like when you start smoking cigarettes

1 Like