Smokey421's Gallery

Clones I grew from dispencerie in shannonville ontario sunset sherbert x candy kush emerald skunk and rockstar

1 Like

are we gonna get some pictures? lol welcome to OG!

11 Likes

I think I did new too site used primetime grow and prime time bloom grown in 30 gallon garbage can with wholes punched

rockstar

10 Likes

looks fantastic!!
excellent colors

I cannot find the genetic make up anyone know emerald skunk

does anyone know if its skunk number 1 pheno or.what

5 Likes

from now on, you can post all your pictures and questions in here.

trust me, people will be watching lol

especially with you growing outdoors

1 Like

Would you happen to know

1 Like

i do not, as i can’t find any info on it either

Have you ever grown the rockstar and have you ever used the green gold primetime grow or bloom?

Buds from my outdoor grow. Took just a couple plants down that were ready good yield nice smoke

5 Likes

rockstar n skunk harvested today October 12 primetime bloom 30 gallon pots

6 Likes

Congrats on the harvest @Smokey421!

Just a note, I had moved your last post on the harvest to this thread you had started. Hope you don’t mind. We’d like to try to keep posts on the same topic within the same thread. It’s difficult to search and keep track otherwise and this will help to keep things organized. Thanks!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi @Smokey421, I had moved your last post on the harvest to your gallery thread. Hope you don’t mind. We’d like to try to keep posts on the same topic within the same thread. It’s difficult to search and keep track otherwise (people like to follow along for the ride) and this will help to keep things organized. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you I didnt know how to do that

1 Like

Do you know what genetics are emerald skunk

Nice looking buds!

Emerald Skunk genetics, sorry I do not know. Seeds from a dispensary? sunset sherbert x candy kush emerald skunk. Could be based on the crosses, could be slang for “strong”, or could be partially made up. Will they tell you?

Does anyone think it could be skunk number 1 by looks or emerald wonder

probably. Theres a ton of renaming going on with little documentation, so it’s hard to keep track anymore. Beautiful buds tho

1 Like