Snow came planting onhold

Well I was just about to start up my pots to get some seeds germinated so that I can start growing my outdoor plants and out of no where this god damm snow came out of no where

13 Likes

Brutal! Hope it warms up soon

I hear yeah!

1 Like

Yup. Same :sob:

1 Like

We are WAY delayed here because if the cold weather. We set 15 cold records just this April. I’m waiting until mothers day to start my outdoors in our greenhouse

3 Likes

I just put a youngster outside a few weeks back but the weather turned. Should survive just fine but it hasn’t grown an inch since :joy:.

Lots of time to recover. I never make it through April before I get the itch to start planting

I took mine outside and potted them in their final pots an hour after it hailed 2 days ago. Wind blew so hard today they were completely leaned over at 1pm. Standing up tall again. Gonna rain till Saturday. Makes em even tougher. Give it to the Gods!!

Same here;

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

woke up to a light covering of snow UGH. Gonna be 70 in two days though. SMH

Was snowing and freezing yesterday, now it’s 8 degrees and rising at 9am! Good old Ontario

1 Like

Well I killed them all spoke and planted to soon. Bonus on the underside I stopped and took a good look at my plan. Guess what I had no plan. I do now. Peace.

3 Likes