Snow-G, Flight Risk and Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush

Been a while since I posted a grow, infact I’m taking a chance with this grow. So it’s gonna be a small grow and I’m hoping for the best.
Btw hello :wave:t3: to everyone!

Snow-G is a Twenty20mendocino strain consisting of SFVOG X Sour Snow

Flight Risk is a CSI strain made up of Humboldts Most Wanted x Ruthless Runtz

Finally Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush is a strain by Jakar’s Farm Genetics. This seed I’m growing is a bag bean found in my last harvest of this strain. Should be female I reckon.

It’s not much of a grow but it should give me what I’m desiring. Will post as the grow progress. Right now all seeds are In germination. Soil is set and so is my set up.
Thanks for dropping in.

18 Likes

Exciting! Be careful but got to have your meds!

1 Like

Looks like an awesome lineup. I have a pack of those flight risks too. I’m excited to see how they all turn out for you.

2 Likes

Looking good!
Tagging along as I loved your previous Tribal Charm grow! :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Snow G is a great strain, that’ll be some killer smoke for sure. I’ve been playing with it for a bit and it hasn’t let me down yet…so much so that I now keep a mom of it.

Good luck and enjoy!

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards starting the Snow-G too! Excited to see how yours starts out, they look like pretty insanely frosty in the pics ive seen

3 Likes

3 for 3 on germination!

Looks like this grow has just started and some baby pics will soon be shared this afternoon.
The shoreline cross was just starting to break ground while snow-g and flight risk were already out and starting to shed the seed shell. Excited to get this small grow going.

1 Like

I haven’t had some Shoreline in a long while! Is anyone still breeding Texas Shoreline or has it been lost to time and only found in crosses?

3 Likes

Shoreline is on here

My understanding is it’s only passed in very tight circles (clone only) and then bred with by a select few people. Cannarado made the Shoreline x Frozen Margy, it’s called Skunky Margy. I never had shoreline on its own but I can attest that this cross I planted which also had Chemalibu Kush had nice skunky smells while growing and even the buds have a little skunkyness to them but the earthy Kush tones are more obvious with subtle hints of rubber as well. The plant I grew came from Jakars Farm genetics out of Canada.

2 Likes

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush

Snow-G

Flight Risk

10 Likes

And we have liftoff! Good luck my man.

2 Likes

Go go Snow-G

1 Like

Simple little set up. But gonna stuff it soon with all fem seeds.

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush

Snow-G

Flight Risk

Late to the show but showing roots is Banana Punch and Dracarys. Will be in dirt this afternoon.

Island Mimosa hasn’t popped yet but haven’t lost hope just yet. Will give her a couple more days.

7 Likes

Just started two Snow G interested to see if we end up with different or similar phenos, supposedly these grow like corn

1 Like

The calm before the storm. Good luck on this run :+1:

1 Like

Lmao not sure what you mean by that , grow like corn. Is that good or bad?? :joy:

1 Like

lol it’s a saying just means they grow consistently, like a field of corn, they all look the same

1 Like

Ahh got it! Flew over my head! Lol
So solid genetics, worked to one pheno

1 Like

Shoreline x Frozen Margy x Chemalibu Kush shown here. I think the cover crop is pulling in to much nitrogen plus what the soil contains. Hoping the plant will make it through but I feel she will.

Flight Risk seems to be doing ok.

Snow-G also seems to be fine.

3 Likes