Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

:sunglasses: :clap: I only started 1/2 the pack but the seedfinder description won me over. Next up will be Lemon Skunk X SLbxV1 in next years’ outdoor. :christmas_tree:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

This is the Mandarin Sunset
Super Dank

-GH

27 Likes

I currently have 3 of the snow lotus in their second week . I haven’t been on in a few weeks besides min or 2 to bother @MomOnTheRun with my sad attempts at humor. (My apologies MOTR oh btw got my Cackleberry yesterday thank you once again) anyhoo this is so cool. Here I was thinking you just didn’t know and had a kind of grab bag of seeds you were sharing, Rightous btw thank you as well. Now I’m going to go read the thread and I’ll get back to you

10 Likes

Been a while. Here is my 1-E. I hope i can finish out. I might have to move before i can flower. :persevere::sob:

12 Likes

Just started soaking 2-D had a bug issue hold up the drop. Anyone else with 2-D growing it yet?

7 Likes

Good to see another 1-E going! I hope you can finish. Mines been pretty sturdy and so far has been low odor so I hope it can move with you.

8 Likes

It will all depend on weather we’re have to get an apartment before we get a house. This landlord wants to sell.

4 Likes

Here’s my two 5B freshly transplanted from solo cups. One is a bit more stretchy than the other. But all in all healthy.

12 Likes

I like the look of those leaves.

2 Likes

The topped one

The other

14 Likes

I recognize your’s. The large leaves don’t come through in the photos very well. I’ll get new pics of mine today. I hope they did okay down in the dungeon. It got down to 16º last night and I don’t have the 1000w set up yet, gotta get a new bulb. It was 61 in there yesterday so getting cool.

I was hoping to make it to next Friday so I can buy a new light and use that for heat. It’s only a 600w right now…

I sort of wanted mine to bust some limbs but they look like they want to grow close to the stem and not be a Christmas tree. At any rate I flip them sooner than later.

6 Likes

Waooow i looking fourword to grow this in my new grow room. I have not be so mutch on og för å time , but vill be back soon . For soon are the grow room/ rooms ok

4 Likes

1-E is almost 5 weeks from 12/12.

Getting frosty, still pretty neutral smell too me.

21 Likes

Thats a big ass plant in a tiny ass cup, Nice work. I’m a little ahead of you on a couple and they are starting to get a bit more pungent.

Here is one of the Mandarin Sunset x SL at 56 days.

-GH

24 Likes

Thanks, it’s getting a little top heavy. I’m getting a little carried away with these solo cups.
That manderin sunset x SL looks pretty tasty! I keep looking back and forth wondering if that is a hint at the the mother of 1-E. Lol

11 Likes

9B at 5 weeks old; One male and two females already showing sex.

15 Likes

Whatchu got going on them pots, do I see leaf lettuce @DiggySoze?
A little veggies while veggin?

6 Likes

Yeah, three or four Greenleaf lettuce plants outdoors bolted, flowered, and seeded, so I tossed some in a few different pots. There’s some Barley, peppers, and Alfalfa here n there too. I’ve got another container that’s nothin but pepper plants brought in from outdoors, but they’re fricken covered with aphids atm so they’re as far from the garden as I can get em.

7 Likes

Two branches from a single node
5-B

Better pictures later

15 Likes

@GrowHard
Got any of the Afgooey X Wookie X (Snow Lotus)?

6 Likes