Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

@MBVapester, Please esplane to old hippie. What happened?

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@oleskool830 not sure what you are referring to.

Here is one of the 2 males that I have kept around from the first run of seeds. He has been abused and spent the last 8 months in a solo cup in veg. He has survived an invasion of mites, they want nothing to with him. Thrips came and went with out going near him. And he threw no balls the entire time.

From the beginning of this whole project he stood out. When I ran the Mandarin Sunset hybrids, I used seeds from him. Which some how jacked up the potency and definitely increased the yield. The mother definitely came through, just improved.

For the first run of Snow Lotus BX V1 F2 seeds he will be paired with the female that turns purple and is a super sweet berry smell to her.

It was transplanted into the 3/4 gallon today from the Solo cup to get ready for flower.

Thanks again to everyone
-GH

20 Likes

Very nice! I appreciate seeing a boy from the mix.

Here’s a quick update of my most purple 7A that is starting to become my new favorite of the bunch.

25 Likes

That’s a damn fine flower. You’re killing it. Definitely has some swelling to do.

-GH

8 Likes

I promise not to cut too early, not even a lower nug that no one would notice :thinking::smirk:

5 Likes

Here is the Grape Pie when it is almost done. Just as a reference, you pull it when you think its ready.

-GH

25 Likes

Wow what a chunky girl she is and for those of you that don’t appreciate large girls shame on you !

12 Likes

Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

6 Likes

The leaves look a bit naked without frosting…
and the buds have lots of foxtails.

Is this typical of Grape Pie? Or did you have heat issues during the grow?

EDIT: Very cool responses :smile:
I should have mentioned that I have some Jelly Pie beans, so I’m curious about the Grape Pie…
My post could have been phrased better, and could have been taken wrong, but everyone was very cool and responded with friendly, positive comments… that’s the spirit of Overgrow :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Those are not foxtails, just some swol ass buds. They get solid and develop nubs. The fans of the Grape Pie do not really frost up, mainly the sugar leaves. But they get buried in the bud towards the end.

-GH

11 Likes

I looked close, I agree not fox tails. Like the color and they appear very DENSE!!!

6 Likes

When you see rosettes like those, you know ya did good. They’ll swell and keep stacking

13 Likes

Good eye for an old Bastage!!! Cannot wait to see wait he does with OG

10 Likes

Had me glasses on, ole 4eyes

8 Likes

GH should name that plant Rebel Wilson!!!

7 Likes

Cool. Good to know.
I have some Jelly Pie seeds, and expect that they might have some of the same traits…
Now I’ll know a bit of what to expect :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is that happening on its own or do you have a temp drop at night?

3 Likes

On its own. This particular tent is temp controlled for 75, no day/night control, and doesn’t drift more than a couple degrees. It kind of looks light induced as you can see the shadowed parts are still green.

5 Likes

That’s beautiful. I’ve been searching for a grape smoke since I once had a line on some killer grape god. Havent smoked anything similar since. Almost every time I buy seeds I buy one pack that could have “grape” potential. Never get that true grape taste. Have you ever smoked this grape pie before ?

6 Likes

Oh yeah, many many times. Its a very strong grape jolly rancher taste and smell, sweet not sour. Super heavy indica with guaranteed naps. Its yields are on the medium side, but makes up for it power and taste. That is why out crosses are more common. It definitely did well when Cannarado reversed it, lots of solid hybrids. Kind of why I’m working on a Sundae Driver “remix” as Bodhi would put it. It makes gold.

-GH

16 Likes