Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I had some local grown Grape Ape about 4 years ago, was actually grape tasting, and like you say, not sour but sweet.
It had obviously been grown well, and packed a serious punch too! I was surprised how good and tasty it was.

Assume Grape God is a form of Grape Ape??? Assume you have sampled Grape Ape, how does this your growing compare you think?

10 Likes

I’m gunna guess Mother Number 9 is Afghoo Whookie, and Mother Number 3 is Goji QM. :spy:

8 Likes

You reccomend I try cannardos? I see they have grape head. I really dont care about yield as long as it provides high quality smoke.

3 Likes

Do you know Indy, Indican? He has/had Grape Earth I believe and have been told by many it was superb

5 Likes

No never heard. I’m am interested though

3 Likes

He is a 2 hour story, lol. You can dig around yourself. He is quite the character and has made maybe, 400 cross’s.
Runs vertical HPS naked, plants in a kiddie pool. Friends with some upper level folks, privy to all elite seeds, and just pollen chucks them all, but like 5ostate here, has a GREAT EYE !! Makes some incredible stuff at times.

i ran his DLAF’s…Daddy’s Little Angel Fuck’s…lol…a C99 cross, it killed!!! Running his Alaskan ThunderFuck x
NL5 now, gonna kill.

Ask @Papalag to get in touch with him about seeds. He is in good with the Marine, me not so much. Papa is 100 % and will help, or may just know.

8 Likes

You may need need to put your magnifying glass on and zoom in she broke ground. That’s the 9-A.

2 Likes

I see now. Couldn’t tell what the hell was going on there. Thanks bro. Good Growin’ my man.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Grown and Smoked Grape Ape. This has a little more stretch than Grape Ape. Grape ape has about zero stretch and just stacks. You get some node spacing with the Grape Pie and will double in size in flower. Yield from the two is about the same.

Grape Ape has more of a hash sweet taste. This is more of a sugary candy taste to it. I personally thought this was stronger and a better overall between the two.

Grape Pie:
Cherry Pie ( Durban Poison x GDP) x Grape Stomper ( Purple Elephant x Chemdog Sour Diesel)

-GH

EDIT: @Jetdro Im pretty sure you have a Grape Pie cross I made. Crack em and find out.

7 Likes

I am 6 and a half weeks I to flower now.

16 Likes

Very nice and covered in trichs. Seems to be a consistent trait so far. Any dominant smells? Cant wait to start hearing how they smoke. Looking at you @Hashtree. Looks about 3 weeks to go from estimate. Keep it up.

Thank you
-GH

4 Likes

Starting to think number 5 is Goji qm.
The berry smell. The leaf structure. But idk.

3 Likes

One of mine had a grape smell to it in the beginning. We were thinking it was the grape pie. But now they are really really fruity and berry smelling.

4 Likes

I know this is killing you, so here is #5 with some nasty thrip damage. Looks like we are waiting about 3 more weeks til we find out…

-GH

17 Likes

Thank youuuuu!
Big help. Yes it was driving me crazy.

Thats not the goji or the Apollo.
I think i know.

6 Likes

Day 32

21 Likes

I’ve grown grape earth awesomeness
He’s working on a blue moon magoo x black afghan I can’t wait bmm is a strong one
I run a bunch of his gear great stuff and a good dude

5 Likes

Here’s growhards girls at day 61. I can’t tell on smells maybe spearminnt with the bottom of new shoes mixed in. I’m liking the little one with the sharp narrow leaves.

27 Likes

Such a cool thread this is.

That poor eaten up # 5…poor lady!!!

9 Likes

Don’t have any likes so just want to say, Manual Like Override. :vulcan:

5 Likes