Snowhigh Seeds

I’m a big fan of Snowhigh, he has some really rare heirlooms and old landraces and does some real quality breeding

So far, my two favorite crosses of his are:
Blueberry Blast - BB x SSH x Nevils Haze x BB130
The Santa Cruz Blue Dream is an old cut of Blueberry pollinated by SSH male. Johnny Blaze is an underrated cross that Steve got of a personal lemon dominate selection Nevil made of his own Nevils haze pollinated by DJ’s personal breeder male, the BB130
My favorite plants of this cross are the 14-week haze pheno and the acid-dipped, mottled blueberry pheno. Amazing finished product, but also one of the best lines Ive found for breeding.

High Voltage - PurePowerPlant x Merlins Magic
PPP is the old Durban landrace that went to A’Dam and was tightly held pollinated by Skunk.
Merlin’s Magic was made by DutchGrown and is Acapulco Gold x Gypsy’s Cindy99
Ive found very trippy phenos in here, old Afghan hashplant, and once found an RKS pheno.

California Purple Haze and True Gangster Kush are honroable mentions that I wish I saw more of

Snowhigh can be contacted directly at genetixgenius@gmail.com
He suffers from frequent attacks from MS, so he sometimes takes a hot minute in turnaround time.
He has a buddy that handles much of his business and can be contacted at Highclouds707 on Instagram

This year, Snow is working on Vietnamese, Colombians, Mexicans, and Thais. So watch out for those at the end of the year.

49 Likes

Sorry but reads like a long ad.

7 Likes

I deleted them

3 Likes

Some of the best flower i ever smoked was wintergreen OG from snowhigh. Lemon cleaner with a funky onion/garlic finish, it was her effects that made her stand out.

35 Likes

I posted this before but here she is again.
Johnny Blaze from the original and to my knowledge only release.

24 Likes

I just now snagged a Jamaican blood Klot pack from snowhigh that imma going to have to F2 once I increase my grow space

10 Likes

Ive been looking for pure JB for more than half a decade

Did you or anyone you know do a seed increase?

3 Likes

No. And I wasn’t able to find anyone who did.
I did get some Blueberry blast from olreynard. Popped 2. 1 male 1 female. Flowered the female from seed and haven’t sampled yet. She was very small and pulled early do to spider mites. The smell is blue candy with a muffin sweetness in the background. @Wuachuma

4 Likes

Nice. BBB is one of my favorites
I used BBB in my Blueberry projects and I joyfully find a lot of blueberry muffin phenos in them. I even made one line called Blueberry Muffin, but that was around the time HSO started selling their BBM, oi. Mine is CBR1957 x BBB x TrueBlueberry f2 x GDP x pre98 BB sativa x BBB, I also have a line thats just CBR1947 x BBB x BBB
Im pretty sure BBB is now extinct as I dont see it on Snow’s menu he just sent me.

Do you think you will make more BBB?

5 Likes

POA? 10 characters

1 Like

BBB is available on multiverse beans friend! Only 2 10 packs left!

6 Likes

Sweet, thanks, lil rich for my blood, tho

1 Like

Only 1 now lol. Been looking for that for a while. Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

Got em! Packaging wasn’t what I was expecting. Guess they’re legit, just Sproutways packaging?

14 Likes

Maybe they buy in bulk then package.
They seem cheaper than snow himself so I don’t know.

2 Likes

Yay!!

Any plans to F2 them?

2 Likes

Yea I may F2 these, but that’s far in the future

6 Likes

Snowhigh has some killer old school landrace gear and back before Instagram and the new trek of individuals traveling on seed hunts for pure landraces, Snowhigh was the only real source for these ultra rare varieties. Legit even to this day. I was a huge fan of the Heart of Darkness which was Narrow Leaf Afghani x Uzbekistani x Black Congolese.

Just tossed some of the F2 I made back in 2017 in the dirt as well as his Highland Oaxacan Gold and Mexican Punta Roja aka El Primo Mexicano aka Smoking Mirror F2 I received from a friend!

Quality all around!!!

17 Likes

It’s amazing to me that this guy has soooooo many unbelievable heirlooms. How did he get them all? I know that a long time ago there was a serious amount of trading going on in various groups, and some private groups as well, some of which may still exist. But still, is some of his stuff just marketing with nice adjectives or are most of these the real deal? Also, why are the prices so astronomically expensive? I have to confess I am just a little bit suspicious of some of his offerings. I am not casting aspersions here, and I know he is held in high regard by a lot of people. It’s just that he has what seems like ENDLESS crazy rare genetics, so it raises questions…

That said, I do have a couple of packs that I sprang for last year, Coco Loco and Pelo Rojo. I also have two Punta Cometa Oaxacans that I just started which were F2s from kind member Tejas. And I am tempted by his Panama Black which I think is currently on Multiverse and may spring for them…

9 Likes

I initially had the same concerns.
Amazing strains that are vintage and definitely hard to find.
So I studied him by watching his interviews, taking notes, speaking directly with him and growing his strains.
I’ve grown 5 of his strains so far and his SE Asian strains check out 100%.
I’ve personally grown Thai landraces I purchased in Thailand and Snow’s gear checks all the boxes (Btw any Thai strains from European breeders/seedbanks are hot garbage hybrids).
I also know where he acquired a few strains from Thailand and the person he got them from is legit.

I cant tell you much about his SAmerican gear because I personally have no reference/comparison.
But he is extremely knowledgeable about the regions and their respective strains and its cannabis history.
Hard to fake all that knowledge.
Listen to the man speak and check to see if what he is saying aligns with other historical sources.
I grew his Michoacán and Oaxacan and its was definitely a landrace that was unworked with no modern influence whatsoever.

He also goes way back in the Cali community and is associated with current NorCal OG’s who vouch for him.
In the 2000’s he was a vendor for a local dispo in my neighborhood (crazy coincidence) and he checked out when I asked around about him.
He’s a straight up weed strain nerd as well as a cannabis historian and he comes from my era (90’s cat) so from my pov he checks out.

With so many fakers and scammers in the seed game I understand the concern but rest assured Snowhigh is legit from what I have researched.
Proof is in the pudding. Grow out his gear and see for yourself.
My recommendation would be to grow his pure landraces.
Cheers.

20 Likes