So my wife did a thing with my seeds

So my wife is finally into growing. The problem is she got into my seed stash as decided to plant some in a cheap lil countertop hydro garden that I got for herbs. I was a little upset because she took some beans that I didn’t want to play with yet, I was saving them.

The plants seem to be flourishing which is awesome but I’m not a hydro guy. Other than cloning what recommendations do you have. Are these transplantable into soil with their well-established dwc root system? Any tips or ideas are much appreciated.

24 Likes

They look great! I don’t see any reason why you can’t put them in soil from that system.
Kinda reminds me of a really small cloner

8 Likes

@Emeraldgreen That’s another reason why I got it. I cook a lot with fresh herbs and I’m not good at cloning I figured I could have some fresh parsley and better luck with some cannabis clippings. I know it’s no biggie when your clone first gives you roots to transplant it into soil I just didn’t know how safe it was with these little plants having their Giant root systems.

4 Likes

Also, I was wondering how far I could get with just leaving the two cannabis plants in there and putting it in my tent. I don’t even know how my wife has pulled this off for this long. I did one drip system about 10 years ago and it was a pain in the ass. She tests nothing other than making sure when she adds water it’s pHd.

4 Likes

Opps! She meant well.

3 Likes

I’m sure you could transplant those into soil or whatever you have planned. I have made huge root balls with my cloner, and it worked. Like you said it would be just like a cloner essentially. They should do great!.

5 Likes

Now I have some landrace Lemints from Africa growing. Lol

7 Likes

She planted the lemints?

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m gonna go into my normal mixture after I clone a couple times

3 Likes

Just one of them

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I currently have my first land race going right now, the Bahia

6 Likes

I planted four and got all females. Cat ate one of them. But these things get crazy and take forever

1 Like

Sounds awesome. Would you tag me for the thread. So many I often wonder what I miss😞

3 Likes

No problem, ya for sure clone em. If for any reason transplant messes up then you have backup. I’m sure things will go fine. I don’t know if I read what, but what are the plants if you don’t mind…

I’ll do my best. I haven’t been on here in months. Chef life / alcohol took over my life. Sober now 42 days from alcohol.

12 Likes

Nice job kicking that btw. I’m kicking smokes right now…

6 Likes

That awesome. One day at a time. I’m sober 21 years. If you ever need to talk get in touch!

8 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Lemints haze x from Africa and Chem DogxPPP.

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I appreciate it

3 Likes

Nice! Was this meant for a preservation or??? I mean the seeds…