So we are about to drop some gooey breeder packs!

Be on the look out. In thrice days from now, seeds will start becoming live on the site www.lastgreenvalleyseeds.com.

Hope you guys are ready!

We figured we would start it off with a bang, and get that good gooey out to the people!!! Shout out Gooey Breeder!!!

38 Likes

Right on man!
Gooey is under appreciated in my opinion. Solid guy and solid genetics. No hype chasing just putting in work😎

7 Likes

nice, congrats on the new site.
will be watching for gooey things to come!

3 Likes

Added a preorder for these and I got rid of the password for the oddities and commodities page, that is where you will find the beans. Will have a full list updated on 7/28. I will also be adding every pack I have from my vault onto this. I’m clearing house to raise funds for moving, I can’t do the apartment anymore. I need land and a house. But then again who doesn’t lol.

13 Likes

I’m there with you. I know how that goes.

On this! Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, take a second and say hi over a Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2).

4 Likes

Oddities and commodities has been updated

5 Likes

I know you’re extremely busy. I have been to your website. I got to say looking sweet. I’m really wanting to try some of that moonshine.

2 Likes

Do you ship to EU?

2 Likes

It’s always a possibility!

5 Likes

I’ve never really checked out gooey breeder items before. Seems like well built genetics, from what little I know about that world. 10 seeds per pack?
Nice website, and best of luck in your endeavors.

2 Likes

There is usually more than 10 in the pack. But are listed as 10 seeds per pack.

4 Likes

I haven’t either but always wanted to. He did a Potcast that I listened to about 3-4 years ago. I really liked it. He really went on about the Afgooey. Good show if I remember right. Best vibes on the move @Enjoi802. Cool on the site, too. I visited the other day. Maybe I can get in on things! peace

4 Likes

@Enjoi802 I hope everything is OK buddy I haven’t heard from you in a minute. I did receive those beans. Thank you so much for your generosity. I look forward to the purple moonshine.

1 Like

Speaking of purple moonshine that reminds me I should dig those out and get them sprouting should be a hell of a good strain to grow .
I was planning on holding those to reproduce some day but I’m sure if I talked nice to a certain someone I could get a second pack for down the road as this round is strictly a bud run.

Decided on the gdp mix instead .

@Enjoi802

5 Likes

Temporary respite.