So what have you got planned for this Christmas?

Hey there OG, what do you got planned for this Christmas? Do you decorate? Do you have any traditions? Come and share them with all your OG friends. Here are some pics of our snow globe :slight_smile: Going to be a great year, dinner with the family and the traditional holiday movies that are a must watch every Christmas.

14 Likes

I love all your Grinch stuff
@DougDawson

2 Likes

The one in the last pic dances and sings to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do Chinese food and a movie. This year will be Matrix. :slight_smile:

Last year I had surgery!?! EEK - xmas sucked.

Great decorations @DougDawson

2 Likes

2 Likes

We have 1 for about 8 of us for xmass
I get photo lol

1 Like

Every year we hit the Rose parade

1 Like

Just ran out of likes @Osogreen but that is a cool tradition.

1 Like

Nice, nothing wrong with a nice helping of Chinese food and a movie.

2 Likes

Bachelor xmas! :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

@anon90741032 i lived in Seattle for yrs with my boys an there mom got the boys every Xmas
But I funded it :laughing: :rofl:
All my family was in calif
Many alone xmas

2 Likes

@Osogreen I love it, my family is on the west coast. It’s a nice quiet day for me - zero complaints. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My birthday is on Christmas so pretty much the normal Christmas stuff(dinner with family) and a added birthday cake lol

5 Likes

Was that cool or crappy growing up with that shared date?

1 Like

I guess ill never know the difference lol

3 Likes

That’s a bummer man. My son’s is Dec 13th so I always had a rule that we would not decorate until Dec 13th so we could separate the days and he didn’t feel left out. That would be impossible if it was Christmas Day.

1 Like

I love Christmas! We decorate the house with the kids eat lots of good food. I love how happy and excited the kids get. Unfortunately I’m working Christmas :cry: the kids were mad but I work up north and just told them I worked for Santa and am helping get ready for the big night. They were ok with it then lol

2 Likes

I’m currently sitting on the couch with my 3 year old son on my lap. Gotta love watching Christmas cartoons while the dogs take a nap

7 Likes

Beautiful home @DougDawson & awesome decorating :blush:

Here is mine.

Yes, I do have 2 Christmas trees in the same room lmao most of our decorating is in wall sticker form haha

6 Likes

I bet your Mom has the best Christmas story… all the best BTW Neb

1 Like