Soak’n Beans Co

We are going to do an “Easter Egg” hunt on our website starting today December 29th at 4:20pm Pacific. The leaf guy in the graphic posted will be hidden somewhere on our website and the first 10 people to email me a screenshot or pic of it and the URL will get a prize pack with at least 2 packs of seeds sent to them. You will only find it if you are logged in, so make sure you are before searching. If you find it please keep it private to be fair to others. If it is not found within 2 days I will start giving daily clues. Good luck and have fun!

420-weed

12 Likes

Nice work It’s a hard one. :flushed:

2 Likes

Did you find it ? Spent a hr no luck so far.

2 Likes

No I’ve opened every page I believe and still no luck. Only 2 people found it so far. That’s what I read in the site chat. I had to give up for now. I’m sure if it was a snake I would be dead by now. LOL. Good luck

2 Likes

I think the only place I didn’t look was the order confirmation screen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does this page count :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::pray: then I found one!!

4 Likes

I am giving daily clues now until the 6 remaining spots are claimed.

Clue #1: I am just 3 clicks from home
Clue #2: Stay focused until the end

5 Likes

You know, Ive been looking for over an hour now, and I just keep getting distracted by the seed packs for sale. Lol darn stoner brain…

3 Likes

So far 8 of 10 have been claimed

Clue #1: I am just 3 clicks from home.

Clue #2: Stay focused until the end.

Clue #3: This short poem has since become a snowclone, and numerous satirical versions have long circulated, so I created my own for you to click.

Clue #4: If you paint Tom Brady Crimson and not clover then the next step is easy even if you have to start over.

4 Likes

That was fun, i passed over that a few times, lol. Was still enjoyable! Plus i think youre the only seed bank ive seen the ENTIRE stock, Twice! Lol

2 Likes

It was over before I even saw this. I never saw this for 5 days, until 2 hours after it was filled. What the hell have I been doing!!?? Congrats to the winners!

Cool contest.

3 Likes

I will do more in the near future. Make sure to sign up so you get emails.

5 Likes

how do we get on the teater program ==need to order first ? Soakn’ beans is a bit expensive hard to find anything under $100.00 generally $200.00 and UP !!! *$400.00 - $500.00)

1 Like

Baked Beanz are $60 and $80 a pack with another pack of freebies inside those packs
I “highly” recommend Purple Poison Cookies
there is also a sale going on now
ask Kakalak for details

11 Likes

Every order gets 20% back this month.

8 Likes

Thanks. If things work out this month, I need to get a pack of Purple Poison Cookies. I have three seeds left and would love to have more. I’ve been waiting to buy from you guys. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

soak’n beans is a bit expensive ? but there breeders and appear to be solid - It’s hard to buy from “new” breeders becasue of the unknowns !!

1 Like

We are expensive? I mean I think we give a pretty good deal.

9 Likes

I have one :point_up: of your ‘Ape Tranquilliser’ , it’s at roughly 5 weeks in bloom, how long does this one take to flower ; on average ?

Cheers
:facepunch:.

Update ; 24 days since i posted the pics above :point_up:
23rd/Feb/22.’

Still flowering this one :point_up:‘Ape Tranquilliser’ …

It’s frosting up well and the buds are dense , smells like some grape, petrol/gas , and is a sticky and stinky plant, it’s at roughly 9+ weeks in bloom.
The trics’ are at mostly cloudy and about 4/5% Amber/ , so another 5days to a week until i harvest it .?!
Sorry about the picture quality, i use my iPhone to use the site and use it’s camera too, it’s probably just me taking shite pics. Lol .!!

Anyway, i look forward to drying/curing and TASTING this one,:ok_hand:.!

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz
:facepunch:

9 Likes

will look it up- but a -plant can go 8-10 weeks - yours looks like a hybrid - figure week 8 (60days)

1 Like