Soak’n Beans Co

Last question…how often do auctions take place? Are they daily or just random?

I have my eye on that port wine cheese😳

5 Likes

I think it’s random… I seem to remember usually seeing them on fridays/over the weekend though, but I could be wrong.

For payment yeah, Send Cash/MO tracked, or they take a bunch of crypto through CoinPayments which is legit, been using that for years.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been eyeballing it since I saw Baltimore grow it out I got a bunch of baked beans stuff to go through still

5 Likes

If you come across a link for that grow I’d love to see it.

3 Likes

@Dank-D Believe @Swe-can has a PWC growing in here:

@Sunvalley would have some pics too. Gonna be some time before I get to Sam’s gear myself so been watching all the grows of his stuff like a hawk :eyes:

5 Likes

Whaaaaaaaat??? You got Baked Beanz gear? You lucky dawg, you. Enjoy a S-U-P-E-R- weekend.

4 Likes

You have a super :honeybee: weekend yourself

7 Likes

BTW, I found the PWC!!! Outbound on Saturday. How you like those apples???

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: well that should work out grand going to be taking some :honeybee: cuts tomorrow or Saturday

3 Likes

I got some port wine pics floating about … just good luck scrolling through my thread :joy:

5 Likes

More like good luck remembering why you were there before getting caught up in massive outdoor gold :joy:

2 Likes

Ok I guess I’m an idiot but … I cant figure out how these auctions work. I found auction seeds but there is no where to bid. I am I blind?

3 Likes

I think that section is more of a place holder. The auctions themselves are in the ‘Auctions’ tab at the top and there isn’t any going on right now.

4 Likes

Phew, thought I was going crazy

2 Likes

I will add some more auctions today. Been really busy and trying to get caught up.

11 Likes

Damn, Kak has some interesting gear up on auction today

5 Likes

I just need to run the bids up on these guys…lol

3 Likes

Another successful order delivered! Man you guys hook it up :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

Gonna be keeping an eye out for more drops from @SamwellBB and anything else @Kakalak is pushing out. Think they’ll ever be a pure Kakalak Kush release?

10 Likes

Nice selection @HolyAngel!! Oh man i wish i was in the states !! Corona is killing with the delays :frowning:

Your doing a growlog on those lemon fizz f3? Remember the lemon fizz from firestax… huuuuuugh colas man!

8 Likes

haha yeah definitely excited for that Lemon Fizz and, of course, all the beanz from Sam :heart_eyes:

I’ll for sure do a growlog on them when I get to them all and tag ya :wink: will likely be awhile though as I have some things in the queue to run first. Seriously need the state to raise the plant limit or lower the penalty for going over 5 plants. As-is if I popped 5 seeds every 4 months, I’d run out of seeds in 24.25 years :rofl:

5 Likes