Soakin Beanz July 4th Sale

I’m looking to see if there’s anyone that uses Crypto that is going to make an order on the 4th for some awesome discounts.
If so, I could PayPal ya the cash, plus shipping costs if in Canada, (US is free) as well as shipping costs to send to me, plus you can keep all freebies that come.

What I’m looking to get is:

Caylax Bros,

Bubble Gum Ice Cream
The Gummy Trail

Red Goat,

Peanut Butter Breath BX1

Baked Beanz,

FAC Off.

And here’s the link:

If someone would like to help this feller out, it would be MUCH appreciated :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

i don’t know a whole lot about crypto but ive bought/sent it a few times. check out https://www.coinbase.com/ if you don’t already know about it they make the whole process easy.

i’d imagine even after the fee coinbase charges ur still saving money between shipping and get to keep ur freebie seeds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

If you use cash app by any chance, it has the option to buy and use bitcoin for purchases.

1 Like

Canada unfortunately doesn’t use cash app, but thanks for the response

1 Like

I’ll check that out, thanks, me not being very tech savvy, is an understatement :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

no problem its quite easy really I can walk you through it if u have any issues just send me message!

1 Like

They can’t seem to verify my identity for some reason…

If you’re having trouble verifying your ID , we recommend using the Coinbase mobile app. … 90% of customers are able to resolve issues with ID verification by using the Coinbase mobile app and the camera on their mobile phone. Once the app is installed, go to Settings > Identity Verification .

id give this a shot if u have a phone handy

1 Like

This is what I’m doing it on, I did finally get further along on it on the 4th try, now waiting for them to verify my phone bill… these Fulkerson are pretty intrusive, with all the shit they wanna know…guess it’s good for security, but still, just waiting on them to ask for my 1st born here in a minute…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

if u dont get it all figured out by sunday I can make the purchase for you but rather leave that as a last resort ur order looks pretty pricey lol

2 Likes

Appreciate all the help, sincerely :pray:
I should be able to get it going, many thanks!!

1 Like

That’s quite the line up and great pricing to boot hopefully you can get things worked out .

3 Likes

I make the purchases, send a Postal Money Order within the allotted timeframe, you PayPal me the cost, I’ll resend to you. Have done it for swe-can. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I may just have to take you up on that @misterbee because I just tried to buy bit coin, but it won’t let me because of some suspicious crap, I frigging HATE technology…screw this bullshit bit coin garbage :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I actually changed up the strains, as I looked through EVERY one on there.

Baked Beanz
FAC Off

Caylax Bros
The Gummy Trail

Red Goat Genetics
Peanut Butter Breath BX1
Two Birds

Relentless Genetics
Banana OG BX1 F2

That will come to $395 usd after discounts plus the shipping from you to me.

Would the money order get there for the 4th though?

2 Likes

Take FACE OFF off the List!!! I have it, plus Face Off OG BX2 #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (ALL - NEVER RELEASED!!!). I’ll gladly send you a 10ct of EACH. Now just figure the other 4 Strains. What happens is, I place the Order when the Sale opens, I have to send them Tracking Number within 3 days, they confirm receipt then dispatch seeds. I’ve made multi Orders from them, including Auctions. The monies doesn’t have to reach them in three days. @Kakalak is ok with the arrangement, as he explained it to me. Are you factoring in the Discounts? Just Paypal me… I’ll package it up, Padded Envelope, Custom Form (Heirloom Vegetable Seeds/2020), Tracking Number to be sent upon posting. Let me know when the Sale kicks off. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s a different strain, it’s “FAC Off” not Face Off.
Confuses alot of people, they think it’s a typo
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ok, sweet, yes I factored in the discounts
FAC Off $80 - 25% = $60
The Gummy Trail $150 - 50% $75
Peanut Butter Breath $120 - 50% $60
Banana OG BX1 $200 - 25% $150
Two Birds $100 - 50% $50

Total $395 usd

Plus $20 to you for shipping

$415

3 Likes

You’re :100: correct, his MAC-based strain. Back on the List…lol. Still, Face Off has a “ticket to ride”!!! Proceed as you wish. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Fyi, Monday is a US Federal Holiday, I think. I’ll withdraw monies Tues morning, purchase/Mail Money Order, transmit info to them via Text, then a matter of waiting until they confirm M.O. received. Normally wait time is about 10 days, considering it’s a big Sale. I’ll PM you M.O. Number AND Tracking Number.

5 Likes

Sent, thanks once again man, hope it gives you lots of points and freebies!!! :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Whatever Freebies show up, I’ll include in September Donation/Giveaway!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes